ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 10-05-2021, 08:40 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
BST AXN Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier Set by The Loyal Subjects

A new Walmart Exclusive figures set by The Loyal Subjects is now available to pre-order. You can now pre-order the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier 4-Figure Set. the figures are part of the 5″ scale BST AXN line. The set includes a blue, a sliver, a purple, and an orange Foot Soldier. The set is priced at $74.99. It’s currently listed for a March 2022 release. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldiers 4-Pack – Walmart Exclusive BST AXN 5” Collectible Figures Rebuild your army of Foot Clan soldiers with the Walmart Exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier » Continue Reading.

The post BST AXN Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier Set by The Loyal Subjects appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 10-05-2021, 09:40 AM   #2
dusty
Red Shirt
Re: BST AXN Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier Set by The Loyal Subjects

Will these fit with the NECA turtles scale wise?
dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 02:22 PM   #3
Evan
Jedi Knight
Re: BST AXN Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Foot Soldier Set by The Loyal Subjects

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
Will these fit with the NECA turtles scale wise?
Neca's Toon Turtle line is 7" scale. The Turtles themselves stand at about 5.5", Foot Soldiers at about 6.25", and Bebop and Rocksteady seem to be just under the 7" mark.

So it depends on what you like, but I think you could get away with it. I have stood the 4 Turtles next to Masters of the Universe Origins figures (which are all about 5.5") on the shelf, and I think they look fine together.

If I pick up this Foot Soldier set, I would put them with my Neca Toon Turtles for sure. Unless I also get the Turtles from the Loyal Subjects line, then probably not. Lol.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote