ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-06-2021, 07:00 PM   #4651
DanM
Aquanaut
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuskers View Post
Anyone here order the AoA wave 2 from canuckables? I have yet to hear anything ...
If you meant Canucktibles, you could just ask Hoffman, he's a member here. He is affiliated with them.
DanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 08:19 PM   #4652
chuskers
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post
If you meant Canucktibles, you could just ask Hoffman, he's a member here. He is affiliated with them.
Yeah them lol awesome typing skills on my part. Sent an email over a week ago, but assumed they are busy this time of year, figured maybe someone here had info, but I?ll try to reach out - thanks!
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 09:27 PM   #4653
Ksteel
Mutant

Randomly found the Gamestop Exclusive Spider-Miles today.

Hasbro has gotten better with the articulated clear figures, and pin-less tech.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 10:40 PM   #4654
wedge1021
Mutant

Just saw Tigra in store for the first time tonight. Wow, she is... orange.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 10:43 PM   #4655
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuskers View Post
Yeah them lol awesome typing skills on my part. Sent an email over a week ago, but assumed they are busy this time of year, figured maybe someone here had info, but I?ll try to reach out - thanks!
Only Cyclops and Ice Man have been in stock at Canucktibles yet, and not the whole wave yet, but Ice Man Is OOS, if you ordered the whole wave, they only ship once all items are in stock, so be patient, supply chain for smaller Canadian e-tail stores have been in rough shape for a while.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 11:56 PM   #4656
Hoffman
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Only Cyclops and Ice Man have been in stock at Canucktibles yet, and not the whole wave yet, but Ice Man Is OOS, if you ordered the whole wave, they only ship once all items are in stock, so be patient, supply chain for smaller Canadian e-tail stores have been in rough shape for a while.
Thanks for chiming in - that is correct, we've only received those 2 figures so far. Some others will be coming in probably next week, but we are still waiting for the balance of the series.

For certain waves, I was ordering by the solid cases, in order to reduce left over 'doubles'. These always seem to come in later, so in the future I will probably stick to assorted cases and find a way to deal with the extras.

chuskers, I saw your PM and will shoot you a reply. Sorry your emails were missed, I try to look into things before replying and the odd time it slips through the cracks.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 12:23 AM   #4657
chuskers
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
Thanks for chiming in - that is correct, we've only received those 2 figures so far. Some others will be coming in probably next week, but we are still waiting for the balance of the series.

For certain waves, I was ordering by the solid cases, in order to reduce left over 'doubles'. These always seem to come in later, so in the future I will probably stick to assorted cases and find a way to deal with the extras.

chuskers, I saw your PM and will shoot you a reply. Sorry your emails were missed, I try to look into things before replying and the odd time it slips through the cracks.
Thanks for the response, appreciate it, no worries my man. Not really in a rush or anything just figured I would check for an update

Honestly don?t change your ordering practices, I would rather wait longer than have an excellent store get stuck with a lot of crap doubles they can?t move lol

Cheers
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:03 AM   #4658
Robbler
Super Friend

What's the deal with Vulture? Has he come out yet? Was it a blink and you miss it? Can't seem to find out anything through google.
Robbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:46 AM   #4659
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbler View Post
What's the deal with Vulture? Has he come out yet? Was it a blink and you miss it? Can't seem to find out anything through google.
Should be available at your local Toys R Us. Been seeing more and more lately.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 11:45 AM   #4660
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Should be available at your local Toys R Us. Been seeing more and more lately.
Yup, and for the low low price of $63
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote