ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-18-2020, 09:27 PM   #881
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Has there been any news lately for Canada? Just in regards to Zordon and Alpha, Next wave of Lightning Collection with Zack or The Power Morpher?
Zordon and Alpha is available for pre-order with Northmen Collectibles.

No news on the Morpher. I may get 1 if I can find a good price. Otherwise pretty happy with the Bandai Legacy version.

Zack wave is available for pre-order for a while now. Check Northmen Collectibles and Amazon.ca
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:42 AM   #882
dbaso
Clonetrooper

I found a white Dino thunder ranger at eb games a couple of days ago, so I sent an email to hasbro about getting the replacement helmet. I put as much information as possible and sent 2 pictures. I got an email this morning redirecting me to my “incident” report and all I could see that was added by hasbro was “solved” - so I guess I just wait now? I created an account that provided my address...anyone else have a similar interaction?
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 01:38 PM   #883
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
I found a white Dino thunder ranger at eb games a couple of days ago, so I sent an email to hasbro about getting the replacement helmet. I put as much information as possible and sent 2 pictures. I got an email this morning redirecting me to my “incident” report and all I could see that was added by hasbro was “solved” - so I guess I just wait now? I created an account that provided my address...anyone else have a similar interaction?
Yes. Plus a few days after it went to ‘solved’ I got an email telling me it would arrive between the end of September and the end of October.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 08:45 PM   #884
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Ok thanks - just the waiting game now
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:19 PM   #885
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

What is going on with Amazon? I finally went to go buy Lord Drakkon on Amazon and the price was raised from 29.99 to 39.99. I checked to see if it was a third party listing and it wasn't.. Amazon really is marking up the price on items. Wtf Why? I'm not paying $40 for a $30 figure cause someone at Amazon messed up the price or they are knowingly marking up in demand items.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 03:31 PM   #886
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
What is going on with Amazon? I finally went to go buy Lord Drakkon on Amazon and the price was raised from 29.99 to 39.99. I checked to see if it was a third party listing and it wasn't.. Amazon really is marking up the price on items. Wtf Why? I'm not paying $40 for a $30 figure cause someone at Amazon messed up the price or they are knowingly marking up in demand items.
I think it's the latter. Either the algorithm is looking at marketplace pricing and making adjustments accordingly, or it's factoring in the cost of importing from Amazon.com

Drakkon's not showing a low stock-count though. You can probably just let it sit in your cart, and wait for it to drop back down. That's what I had to do with Batman Who Laughs. Took about a week for him to go back down to 29.99, and only stayed that way for 48hrs or so.

Last edited by ghostlurk29; 09-24-2020 at 03:33 PM.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 05:45 PM   #887
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
I think it's the latter. Either the algorithm is looking at marketplace pricing and making adjustments accordingly, or it's factoring in the cost of importing from Amazon.com

Drakkon's not showing a low stock-count though. You can probably just let it sit in your cart, and wait for it to drop back down. That's what I had to do with Batman Who Laughs. Took about a week for him to go back down to 29.99, and only stayed that way for 48hrs or so.
Man that's really messed up. It's enough that we have to deal with scalpers taking stuff out of the local stores but now online retailers that are supposed to be selling at retail are against us now too.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 07:34 PM   #888
ghostlurk29
Mutant

WTF!? There are now two listings for the Psycho Rangers 5-Pack, and the new one is in stock! Both Ship & Sold by Amazon. Did I miss something?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B083VMSQRH/ --- New listing ($141.45)

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083VM5SFM/ --- Original ($149.99)

Last edited by ghostlurk29; 09-25-2020 at 07:38 PM.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 08:08 PM   #889
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
WTF!? There are now two listings for the Psycho Rangers 5-Pack, and the new one is in stock! Both Ship & Sold by Amazon. Did I miss something?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B083VMSQRH/ --- New listing ($141.45)

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083VM5SFM/ --- Original ($149.99)
Amazon does this all the time for things like movies and games. Generally one of them (usually the one that isn’t msrp) is actually shipping from amazon.com. With no way to tell (besides the difference price) until you receive the package and see the sending address. Or watch the tracking.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 08:09 PM   #890
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

You know that's the 12 inch figure right?
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote