ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 01-27-2022, 01:30 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Ramen Toys Silverhawks Quicksilver 1/12 Scale Figure

In a cool but surprising turn on the retro 80s front – another company is producing licensed Silverhawks figures in addition to Super7. Super7 announced Silverhawks Ultimates a while back, and at that time the fine print implied that Super7 might be the actual owner of the IP in addition to making the Ultimates figures, which are usually licensed from other IP owners.* We did not dig fully into that, but now Ramen Toys is also making a Silverhawks Quicksilver figure – but in a 1/12 (6 inch) scale.** It is listed as being » Continue Reading.

The post Ramen Toys Silverhawks Quicksilver 1/12 Scale Figure appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 01-27-2022, 02:29 PM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Ramen Toys Silverhawks Quicksilver 1/12 Scale Figure

Wow. A nice looking figure, but $90US for a 6" figure?

Who would have thought that I would actually think Super7's Ultimates pricing isn't that bad in comparison?

Overall I like the look, and since it is a modern interpretation design they don't have to be too show accurate. I also like the silver colour. This is the best choice when trying to get a look similar to the old Vac Metal look. Looks metallic, without the fear of wear at the slightest movement.

Not a fan of those dark grey (gun metal?) joint pieces. I think it detracts from the overall look. It kind of makes me think of Storm Troopers in Star Wars, when instead it should be a seamless colour all the way through.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote