ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 08-15-2016, 09:08 PM   #11
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!
Re: 30% Off Marvel Figures, Vehicles & Roleplay @ Toys "R"Us

Anybody get the sku for the space venom asst.?

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:00 AM   #12
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterator999 View Post
Yeah I just found some at TRU in Quebec as well. That surprised me quite a bit... I am yet to see a single Absorbing Man figures around here, but Space Venom, there they were... At 18,97 to boot! That has to be a mistake.
The sad part was that I went to another tru with the intention of picking up the 3-pack avengers. The one with the funky vision and female Hawkeye. That set retailed for $90 and was only sale for $80. figured it out, it was barely 9% off. Suffice to say, did not grab them
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:34 AM   #13
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper

Went in to TRU St. Catharines 5 minutes after they opened first day of sale. I was there night before but nothing figured maybe friday is truck day and sale why not. I go in and see miles and peter but nothing else im like hmm. Go ask about it, an employee bought them out for her husband.......So five minutes after you open on the first day of your sale you let your employee buy out your stock.......Great thats why TRU is my favourite!
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:47 PM   #14
Obliterator999
Red Shirt
Obliterator999's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Optimus View Post
The sad part was that I went to another tru with the intention of picking up the 3-pack avengers. The one with the funky vision and female Hawkeye. That set retailed for $90 and was only sale for $80. figured it out, it was barely 9% off. Suffice to say, did not grab them
Odd, I bought that same set on sunday and it was cheaper than that (70-something + taxes). But their prices are all out of whack it seems. One TRU had the entirety of the Star Wars 6" black series listed at 34.99 while another had them at 29.99 including the TRU exclusive Snow Trooper...
Obliterator999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 11:29 PM   #15
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkitchDC View Post
Went in to TRU St. Catharines 5 minutes after they opened first day of sale. I was there night before but nothing figured maybe friday is truck day and sale why not. I go in and see miles and peter but nothing else im like hmm. Go ask about it, an employee bought them out for her husband.......So five minutes after you open on the first day of your sale you let your employee buy out your stock.......Great thats why TRU is my favourite!
Trying to convince my daughter to get a job at Toys R Us. Need new inside contacts!
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, legends, marvel, sale