ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 06-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #11
lifedragon99
Decepticon
Re: Walmart Rollback on Star Wars Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Just saw a restock of the Malgus wave this morning - Malgus all gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpnoy View Post
Wish I could find Malgus.. even at retail price..
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidjazz View Post
CRAP!!! I always miss the Malgus!!! Anyone have one they would be willing to sell me???
I came here to ask if Malgus was a rare figure in the line, got that answer pretty quick.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #12
robsonspen
Cobra Trooper

if you're in Vancouver/Lower Mainland, you might as well get him online, you'll pay between $20-$30 on eBay but it saves the days/weeks youll be waiting to find him at retail here.... i got my Malgus for $23cdn on eBay with $3shipping and it came yesterday when I ordered him just over week ago...
robsonspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #13
aznpnoy
Convention Exclusive

robsonspen could u link me to the seller? i can never find $3 shipping moc.. thanks in advance.
aznpnoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #14
Robimus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
I came here to ask if Malgus was a rare figure in the line, got that answer pretty quick.
Everything Star Wars seems to do at this point is one per case. Often they do 4-6 new figures with 6-8 repacks. For instance the five 'new' figures in the Malgus wave are filled out with 7 TPM to fill the case. SO if a store gets only one or two cases most people have no shot at the new figures.

If a Walmart happens to put out 2 cases at once the first collector to happen by will score both of the rare figures.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #15
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Everything Star Wars seems to do at this point is one per case. Often they do 4-6 new figures with 6-8 repacks. For instance the five 'new' figures in the Malgus wave are filled out with 7 TPM to fill the case. SO if a store gets only one or two cases most people have no shot at the new figures.

If a Walmart happens to put out 2 cases at once the first collector to happen by will score both of the rare figures.
I hope those repacks are popular, IE Darth Maul and Darth Sidious characters instead of more Pod Racers and Amidalas. I mean seriously, everywhere I go, it's Pod Racer, Pod Racer, Pod Racer, Pod Racer, Pod Racer!

I'm all for nifty alien characters, and I still need to pick me up those two Pod Racers because they're vintage carded figures, but seriously, if you keep packing them in the revision cases you're going to get stuck with a glut of Pod Racers.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
star wars