ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-23-2020, 07:16 PM   #361
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
a little torn with rita. not too fond of the soft goods. the skirt looks a little short. plus kinda bum out yo have to get another lord zedd. dunno. will probably wait for some reviews to pop up before deciding for sure
I hear you, I bought the Wave 1 Zedd and EB sold me a damaged box. Oh well, it was a hard figure to get day one. Not too happy about the 2 pack but I got to get it for the Rita! Will you get the MMPR Blue and Yellow?
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:21 PM   #362
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
a little torn with rita. not too fond of the soft goods. the skirt looks a little short. plus kinda bum out yo have to get another lord zedd. dunno. will probably wait for some reviews to pop up before deciding for sure
Agree on all fronts, but will still preorder it. Not taking the chance that it turns out to be a hot item and then I can’t find it. I figure I’ll order it, probably get it, and flip the Zedd since I already have him.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:59 PM   #363
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I hear you, I bought the Wave 1 Zedd and EB sold me a damaged box. Oh well, it was a hard figure to get day one. Not too happy about the 2 pack but I got to get it for the Rita! Will you get the MMPR Blue and Yellow?
yeah. preordered yellow and blue. so now will just wait for a regular black and green ranger and im done with the line. i find toys too expensive to collect these days. haha. if the make scorpina one day ill probably pick her up. but yeah...just too much stuff coming out...not a lot of money nor space in the house
erik352 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:43 AM   #364
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
yeah. preordered yellow and blue. so now will just wait for a regular black and green ranger and im done with the line. i find toys too expensive to collect these days. haha. if the make scorpina one day ill probably pick her up. but yeah...just too much stuff coming out...not a lot of money nor space in the house
I hear ya. The Toy Fair announcements were kind of overwhelming in terms of the sheer amount of figures. Luckily, most of the Marvel Legends are a pass for me. The Earthrise Transformers on the other hand are must buys. I'm honestly going to limit my interests to just a few lines now.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:26 AM   #365
Grosse Fidelity
Super Friend

Quote:
I want to say the same thing but I keep getting sucked in with this line but I'm OK with just getting a proper green ranger after Billy arrives since I used a second black ranger with SPD blue biceps to create a plain black ranger figure. I just want more villains personally.
Grosse Fidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 06:47 AM   #366
riderman
Master of the Universe

New wave has been taken down from Amazon.ca so no more Ranger Slayer, Time Force Red, MMPR Blue or Zeo Gold
Old 02-25-2020, 05:28 PM   #367
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosse Fidelity View Post
I want to say the same thing but I keep getting sucked in with this line but I'm OK with just getting a proper green ranger after Billy arrives since I used a second black ranger with SPD blue biceps to create a plain black ranger figure. I just want more villains personally.
ooh right! so you use the shadow ranger biceps? maybe i should just do that so i dont have to track down a black ranger anymore.
Old 02-25-2020, 10:21 PM   #368
dbaso
Clonetrooper

I truly can’t catch a break with this line...

Decided to purchase thru Megalopolis Toys - exchange rate is crap, had to spend more, but at least I got free shipping. Purchased the entire wave 4 mainly for Trini and a few legends I didn’t really need for the free shipping. Guess who’s not in the box - Trini of course! Got an email it was a stocking issue even tho I kept an eye on the website to see if it had sold out. Looked good until today - I knew it was going to be a problem.

They’ve been pretty good with communication I must say even tho I’m the one that caught the missing Trini (they send a pic of your order before it’s sent). Prices are comparable, good rewards system, etc. Just super frustrated. I’d check them out - seems like it’s just my luck. Amazon you’re my only hope now lol.
dbaso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:31 AM   #369
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I hear ya. The Toy Fair announcements were kind of overwhelming in terms of the sheer amount of figures. Luckily, most of the Marvel Legends are a pass for me. The Earthrise Transformers on the other hand are must buys. I'm honestly going to limit my interests to just a few lines now.
yeah its crazy. So much stuff coming out, all targetted towards our age group for sure. haha! The new Joe line is really tempting, but since its hasbro availability would be crazy. haha. I'll just finish off MMPR, maybe get the new megazord and finish off the thundercats and I think Im good. Don't have too much money or space to add to the collection.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:31 PM   #370
riderman
Master of the Universe

Amazon.ca has canceled my Lightning Collection Wave 4 SPD Red and Zeo Blue just now. I pre-ordered the whole collection in January when they were first announced! Has this happened to anyone else?