ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-04-2021, 02:22 AM   #1411
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by idcrisis View Post
EB just shipped my order for Sphinx and Rapper. Is there actually a recall or is it just a shortage?
Lol, no idea. The rep at my store said head office told him to remove the figure from the shelves because Hasbro was recalling them.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 01:00 PM   #1412
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
The newer green ranger is also missing the white paint around the visor teeth (which the two-pack has) and gold trim around the red helmet jewel. Its a frustrating release.
wow, no idea the new green ranger has that many issue. Yeah, with hasbro you cant get the figure perfect at initial release. they have to make us buy the figures like 5 times before they release one with all the correct deco.

Im also still waiting for my walmart preorder. Its really frustrating because I can't even cancel the order...can only do so when its delivered.
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 01:03 PM   #1413
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

In case anyone is interested, I have a Lord Drakkon and Psycho Green to sell.

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 07:13 PM   #1414
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Just picked up both ranger 2-packs at my local EB. Oddly enough, they called me this morning saying that these were being recalled as well, but if I was able to come in today, I'd still be able to purchase them. When I went into the store, the rep told me that the most likely reason for the recalls is because head office screwed up the preorders. They would need all the figures back to redo the preorders because they weren't doing them in order (i.e. the customers that preorder them first have to get them before customers who preorder them later).

Sounds like a royal screw up to me. Just happy I was able to get these figures. Hopefully your guys' stores have them.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 07:28 PM   #1415
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

So regardless there should be stock by...whenever my EB is allowed to open back up.

I'm actually not sure how that works for locations closed due to lockdown. Is there someone still there to receive shipments while they stockpile or what's the deal.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:21 AM   #1416
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticShin27 View Post
So regardless there should be stock by...whenever my EB is allowed to open back up.

I'm actually not sure how that works for locations closed due to lockdown. Is there someone still there to receive shipments while they stockpile or what's the deal.
My store has been closed for lockdown with no curbside pickup. I was told they were getting in stock that was already in transit but wouldn’t be getting full shipments (cause they would straight run out of room to even store it). Because of this when they open they’ll clearance as much old stock as possible and start receiving fresh stock and orders. I was told that the system is very much not refined (can’t be too mad, still an unprecedented series of events for retail to deal with), so I was cautioned that it is possible preorders might not be filled right away or even get lost in the system. After the last lockdown it took a few weeks for things to get sorted back out and the normal flow to get going, but I don’t remember any of my preorders not being filled, so I’m going on that and having faith. I feel like EB tends to be more on the ball than other companies, but it is a crazy situation and a lot of moving pieces in the distribution process that could get messy.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:45 AM   #1417
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

So is it retailers that messed up with the preorders or is it Hasbro?
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:44 AM   #1418
Zathereth
Super Friend

Talked to Walmart and finally had the pre-order for Green ranger and the putty cancelled. It was sitting in pre-order limbo since oct 31.

Now I can buy from another source without having to worry about duplicates. Sadly, at this point I've lost interest lol.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 12:44 PM   #1419
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Apparently the next wave of Lightning Collection are SPD Green, In Space Black, Lost Galaxy Blue and Tenga Warrior.

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 12:48 PM   #1420
cli1ck
Articulation Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Apparently the next wave of Lightning Collection are SPD Green, In Space Black, Lost Galaxy Blue and Tenga Warrior.
Pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1613147298053.jpg (89.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 1613147375339.jpg (84.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 1613147446586.jpg (83.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 1613147582751.jpg (85.3 KB, 17 views)