ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-01-2019, 07:49 AM   #1701
Gyftos999
Super Friend
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

For those that missed out on Punisher War Machine, you can preorder it on Amazon (Dec 1 release date):
https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Legends...x=marve&sr=8-2
Gyftos999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:57 AM   #1702
random11
Convention Exclusive

Caps Shield is up on amazon.ca
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 12:50 PM   #1703
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
ToneStar do you have a picture. Good to know, I think I need that too!!
If you missed out at EBgames it looks like Amazon finally added him to their site today.
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:14 PM   #1704
random11
Convention Exclusive

Stan Lee is available on amazon.ca
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:31 PM   #1705
Bludchylde
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
Stan Lee is available on amazon.ca
Love how it is literally a penny below free shipping.

On one hand yay, he's coming. But May is so far away.
Bludchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:46 AM   #1706
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

So the Brockville EB Games wouldn’t let me preorder the Fantastic Four ML wave, because when I gave them the number, it came up as $500ish per figure. The guy helping me out said I’d have to try back again once the error is fixed and the proper pricing is in the system. I was able to preorder the Spider-man wave there though.

For those that were able to preorder the FF wave, what was said/done to work around that pricing error in the system?
Figures I’d have an issue with the wave I prefer and am more looking forward to getting.....
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 09:51 AM   #1707
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
So the Brockville EB Games wouldn’t let me preorder the Fantastic Four ML wave, because when I gave them the number, it came up as $500ish per figure. The guy helping me out said I’d have to try back again once the error is fixed and the proper pricing is in the system. I was able to preorder the Spider-man wave there though.

For those that were able to preorder the FF wave, what was said/done to work around that pricing error in the system?
Figures I’d have an issue with the wave I prefer and am more looking forward to getting.....
All I did was called the store and gave them the two SKU numbers and they pre-ordered me one set of each figures for them. I did this when it was first announced on this forum. I called the most reliable EB Games that always deliver and not the local one that is closer and in my area but doesn't have a good track record of delivering anything I order. Maybe try another store to pre-order from? Try calling others stores, remember you don't need to put down a deposit and you can cancel anytime.

Last edited by riderman; 11-03-2019 at 09:54 AM.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 12:34 PM   #1708
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:

It’s only $450 after the edge discount!
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:28 PM   #1709
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Is EB getting the Vintage Deadpool?
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:34 PM   #1710
RocketGTR
Cylon Centurion

Quote:

My EB Games guy mentioned the price issue but figured it would get sorted before they came out so he just put in my order.
RocketGTR is offline   Reply With Quote