ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 01-31-2009, 02:45 AM   #1
Cyber-Kun
Super Friend
Send a message via MSN to Cyber-Kun Send a message via Skype™ to Cyber-Kun
Cyber-Kun's ML BAF want list

Hey Hey, if anyone's interested in selling, I'm looking for ToyBiz's build-a-figures, Galactus, Sentinel and possibly Hasbro's Fin Fang Foom.
Cyber-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:26 AM   #2
Eko123
Body without Organs
Re: Cyber-Kun's ML BAF want list

Are you still looking for any of these figures? And are you in Toronto?

If you are in the GTA, you should check Silver Snail Comics for some of the Galactus Marvel Legends wave, as they carry some of the older figures. I'm pretty sure they're selling them for under $20 each.

As for the Fin Fang Foom wave figures, the Toys, Toys, Toys store at Scarborough Town Centre currently has 2 Absorbing Man and 2 Skaar, Son of Hulk figures on their pegs for $12.99 each. Silver Snail Comics has the Green Hulk figure too, although it may be more expensive.

Last edited by Eko123; 08-12-2017 at 12:55 PM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
Ademon
Red Shirt
Re: Cyber-Kun's ML BAF want list

Hi. I'm new here but I have seen the ML hulk Foom BAF wave selling at a few winners. The figures I have seen there are Absorbing Man, Doc Samson, She-Hulk, King Hulk and both Grey and Green Classic Hulks. All for $12.99 (might be less if they start to reduce the prices with red clearance stickers).

Check your local Winners you might find some nice little treasures. I picked up a Hasbro Millenium Falcon, the toy had no price tag so the manager gave it to me for $39.
Ademon is offline   Reply With Quote