ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 06-16-2020, 06:35 AM   #571
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Funny how on Time Force Red they messed up on the insignia on his chest (the top part of the arrow is too thin), but on the product shot on the back of the box, the insignia is correct. C'mon Hasbro!

That being said, I love this figure. It's amazing. Probably one of the best, if not the best, Lightning Collection figure to date (I'm a bit biased here since Time Force Red/ Wes is one of my favorite red rangers).
That's not too bad, at least there is an arrow. The worst is the back of the Helmet which should have 3 silver lines to continue the arrow from the front of the mask to the back. Who knows it could be mine ONLY!! Check yours as well to confirm this. By the way my chest arrow is weak too but I'm happy to have it in my collection. 1 out of 4 for wave 5 is good compared to none
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 07:30 AM   #572
erik352
Cylon Centurion

my billy just shipped. arriving friday. so happy!
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 03:57 PM   #573
Zathereth
Super Friend

My lord drakkon just arrived. There’s some gold paint transfer on the right bicep armor pad from the shield.... lame.

Well at least now I’m all caught up with the current and past waves.

Last edited by Zathereth; 06-16-2020 at 04:00 PM.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 05:33 PM   #574
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
My lord drakkon just arrived. There’s some gold paint transfer on the right bicep armor pad from the shield.... lame.

Yeah, the qc sucks for the most part on these figures. I just got Billy today and the horn on the front of the helmet is missing paint...
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 05:39 PM   #575
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Yeah - my Billy has some chips on the center white diamond on his chest and the blue looks like it's bleeding into the white...
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 09:29 PM   #576
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Yeah, the qc sucks for the most part on these figures. I just got Billy today and the horn on the front of the helmet is missing paint...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Yeah - my Billy has some chips on the center white diamond on his chest and the blue looks like it's bleeding into the white...
I found out that some collectors who pre-ordered Trini the MMPR Yellow Ranger got paint issues with her black hair. From what if saw the civilian head sculp is not painted in some areas like the bangs. Also I heard they had issues with Lord Drakkon especially the paint on the shield area. GOLD and GREEN was messed up on most of them
Old 06-18-2020, 10:46 AM   #577
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I found out that some collectors who pre-ordered Trini the MMPR Yellow Ranger got paint issues with her black hair. From what if saw the civilian head sculp is not painted in some areas like the bangs. Also I heard they had issues with Lord Drakkon especially the paint on the shield area. GOLD and GREEN was messed up on most of them
My trini is fine thankfully and Billy had some scuffs.

I may just repaint the gold on drakkon to cover up the paint transfer and scuffs on the armband. I don’t think the shine is enough anyways.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 12:00 PM   #578
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

My pre-orders from Amazon.com for Billy and the Ranger Slayer just arrived at my U.S. address.
Here's hoping my pre-order for Trini from BBTS gets there soon as well.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 05:20 PM   #579
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Got my MM Blue today... and I’m done sweating this line. Don’t get me wrong, I love these figures, but I’m not stressing over them anymore. I’ve got my Mighty Morphin nostalgia fix, so its time to breath easy. If Hasbro hates money, that’s fine. They can keep having the worst distribution imaginable and the most idiotic case ratios they can come up with and I’ll keep my money away from them, but if they decide they do like money I’ll happily pick up figures from here on out if they’re in stores or actually in stock for retail on Amazon. I’d love to complete a few more teams and support this line well into the future, but as a collector I’ve already had to put in way too much effort in getting some of these figures. Now it’s Hasbro’s turn.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:16 PM   #580
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Got my MM Blue today... and I’m done sweating this line. Don’t get me wrong, I love these figures, but I’m not stressing over them anymore. I’ve got my Mighty Morphin nostalgia fix, so its time to breath easy. If Hasbro hates money, that’s fine. They can keep having the worst distribution imaginable and the most idiotic case ratios they can come up with and I’ll keep my money away from them, but if they decide they do like money I’ll happily pick up figures from here on out if they’re in stores or actually in stock for retail on Amazon. I’d love to complete a few more teams and support this line well into the future, but as a collector I’ve already had to put in way too much effort in getting some of these figures. Now it’s Hasbro’s turn.
What about Alpha and Zordon for the new Walmart Exclusive? My question is will it be a Walmart Canada Exclusive? I won't mind for another Hasbro MMPR Power Morpher and later down the line I bet they will release a Master Morpher and a Green/White Ranger Power Morpher as well?? Master Morpher should have Green, White, Red Zeo, Red Turbo, Black Dino Thunder Ranger coins.