ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-13-2024, 01:49 AM   #371
4lott
Master of the Universe
Re: New Dollarama Action Figure finds

Good luck tomorrow
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 12:28 PM   #372
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion

Checked various locations from Port Credit down to Streetsville and the only notable thing I saw was Deluxe Hordak (x3) and Masterverse Roboto (x3) at the Erin Centre location. Maybe stock is just slowly rolling in, or maybe not all locations will be getting all these various items. These figures for $5 is definitely a steal.
Onslaught is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 02:27 PM   #373
Brent
Super Friend

Just got back from the 9 store Ste-Catherine strip. Only one (Fauborg Ste-Catherine) had Origins. Luckily for me they had 2 cases of Jitsu.

Of the 15 stores I have been to in the last two days, only 2 had Origins and 4 had Masterverse. Lack of staff to do re-stocks may also be an issue.i
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 03:20 PM   #374
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

The Perth Dollarama had tons of Clamp Champs and Ram Mans (how many of those two did they produce? Back in the day every Walmart I went to was swimming in those fuckers)
This store also had 4 cases of Jitsu, mini comic Stratos, Buzz-off, and the Sorceress. Only 2 of the Sorceress’s had been bought. They also had a single case of the Masterverse wave with Evil-Lynn, Roboto and Stratos. Plus the mini figures of lemon He-man and lime Skeletor. There was more of those same minis right by the cash registers.
I got to say it was nice grabbing a Masterverse figure and a Pepsi Zero for just $7.
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 09:58 PM   #375
4lott
Master of the Universe

Anyone in the Montreal area find the Webstor assortment? I’ve found everything but that.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:35 PM   #376
Brent
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Anyone in the Montreal area find the Webstor assortment? I?ve found everything but that.
I did at the store on Ontario Est across from the Renaissance bookstore. They only had the one case. I cracked it on the cart while staff were doing the toy restock.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:41 PM   #377
4lott
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I did at the store on Ontario Est across from the Renaissance bookstore. They only had the one case. I cracked it on the cart while staff were doing the toy restock.
The hunt continues then. One of the first stores I hit had three pegs of Terror Claws/ FF. went back today and zip, nada zero. All gone. Most stores I hit up have the stratos wave.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:54 PM   #378
Brent
Super Friend

Haven't seen TC/FF downtown at all. Mostly Battle Armor and 3 stores had Clampy. I went back to the store where I bought him and Ram and there were still 10 figures on the pegs.

How many stores have you found Origins at? I've found them at 3 of 19 stores I checked.
Old 01-14-2024, 11:13 PM   #379
4lott
Master of the Universe

If by origins you mean basic figures, I found them at 6/13. some stores only had deluxe figures ( no surprise that CC/RM are still out there as they clogged the pegs forever) FF/TC and Buzz Saw Hordak was very scarce upon release.
Other stores had masterverse and deluxe

Last edited by 4lott; 01-14-2024 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-15-2024, 03:29 PM   #380
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Haven't seen TC/FF downtown at all. Mostly Battle Armor and 3 stores had Clampy. I went back to the store where I bought him and Ram and there were still 10 figures on the pegs.

How many stores have you found Origins at? I've found them at 3 of 19 stores I checked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
If by origins you mean basic figures, I found them at 6/13. some stores only had deluxe figures ( no surprise that CC/RM are still out there as they clogged the pegs forever) FF/TC and Buzz Saw Hordak was very scarce upon release.
Other stores had masterverse and deluxe
I found Buzzsaw Hordac today at the dollarama in the Jean Talon/Langelier mall. Along with a whole bunch of mini Power Rangers megazords, which were Walmart exclusive.

Havent seen any Masterverse toys in that area though, which Montreal Dollarama locations have Masterverse been found?

Last edited by MapleMegatron; 01-15-2024 at 03:33 PM.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote