ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 12-08-2020, 09:55 AM   #1
sleeplessknight
Red Shirt
Anyone have buyers remorse for the Haslab Razorcrest?

Anyone out there have buyers remorse for the Haslab Razorcrest? Looking to take it off your hands if I pay what you paid for it.
sleeplessknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:11 AM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Anyone have buyers remorse for the Haslab Razorcrest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessknight View Post
Anyone out there have buyers remorse for the Haslab Razorcrest? Looking to take it off your hands if I pay what you paid for it.
Should have waited another 2 days.

There is a deadline for cancellations, Dec. 10th (tomorrow). So if they are so inclined, they still have time to cancel.

Spoilers ahead for people who haven't seen the latest episode.

I have to admit that I was contemplating cancelling after watching the episode and seeing the Razor Crest get obliterated. I mean the only thing to survive was the Beskar spear. So there is no coming back from that, unless he finds another ship of the same make.

However that was short lived, and I'm still fine with my purchase. I mean it is arguably the most famous ship in SW from the past few years, if not all time. It has had more screen time than almost any other ship in the SW universe. I mean the Khetanna was in one movie for all of what? 10 minutes? It got the Haslab treatment. Slave One, the Death Star, Super Star Destroyer, the list goes on of ships that became iconic with limited screen time. So why not the Razor Crest? It hasn't had a retail release at this scale, and I'm sure future retail releases won't be this detailed.

My big wonder is what the Haslab/Hasbro people thought when they saw this episode? Especially the timing. Airing before the cancellation date, not after. Did they even know? Is that why they did the Haslab release rather than a retail release?

So many questions.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:40 AM   #3
bgodd969
Red Shirt
Re: Anyone have buyers remorse for the Haslab Razorcrest?

My spidey sense tells me something might happen to Boba Fett and Mando will inherit Slave 1, and wouldn’t it be cool if Haslab did a better scale version of Slave 1? ��
bgodd969 is offline   Reply With Quote