ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 09-28-2020, 01:51 AM   #431
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: What Are You Watching?

Trying to get more active here.

Lately haven't been purchasing much movies. reorganized my shelf and realize I am running out of space. And with the convenience of Netflix, Tubi, Amazon Prime.... I can be more selective now.

I recently watched Batman Gotham by gaslight. Me and my date enjoyed it. I learned it's different than the original graphic novel but I think the animate style worked.

I also finished the new Netflix - Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous
At first I thought it was meh. A kids show but then it starts getting good and you root for the characters.

Also catching up on Power Rangers. I finished Beast Morphers season 1 so I am ready for season 2 and the return of Auston St John as Jason.
Was suppose to finish Time Force but end up watching Lightspeed Rescue instead. Forgot the older season were like 40 episodes instead of 20 something.

There's also this cool show called High Score on Netflix. A documentary series following the rise and fall of video games from Atari to NES and different game genres
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 06:27 PM   #432
barfallo
Agent of Shield
Re: What Are You Watching?

The Blacklist