ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 06:16 PM   #1
Stevefallen
Red Shirt
Is The Punisher coming to Canada

Now that Namor is in Canada. Does anyone know or here anything about Punisher coming too?
Old 09-08-2016, 07:41 PM   #2
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper
Re: Is The Punisher coming to Canada

Been wondering about this myself. We were slow with Namor I waited a month then ordered him form states and THEN of course he came here. I would wait another 2-3 weeks if we see or hear nothing then its not coming!

Ps pm'd you about your sale thread
Old 09-09-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
Obliterator999
Red Shirt
Obliterator999's Ebay Auctions

I really hope so, the figure looks fantastic.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:23 PM   #4
wedge1021
Mutant

I'll be ordering one for myself from their website and getting it shipped to my US post box. I could add a few to the order for anyone that wants one, for cost.

Just a heads up though, from previous experience buying their exclusives for other collectors, the overall total once converted to CAD, taxes, shipping within Canada tends to run about $35-$40 once it's all calculated out (depending on location in Canada).

Their Ant-Man and Namor are both in stock as well. All figures are $20 USD + NY state tax, free shipping to my post box.

Last edited by wedge1021; 09-09-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:25 AM   #5
Stevefallen
Red Shirt

I would be interested in one. When I saw it I knew I had to have it.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:23 PM   #6
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
I'll be ordering one for myself from their website and getting it shipped to my US post box. I could add a few to the order for anyone that wants one, for cost.

Just a heads up though, from previous experience buying their exclusives for other collectors, the overall total once converted to CAD, taxes, shipping within Canada tends to run about $35-$40 once it's all calculated out (depending on location in Canada).

Their Ant-Man and Namor are both in stock as well. All figures are $20 USD + NY state tax, free shipping to my post box.

Are you using CBI if you do get the yearly ive been paying 6$ per package and with states getting so much that we dont this last year or two im going bankrupt for it lol

Its true though its like 38$ Cad for a figure if your in a hurry just order from toysonfire.ca or something they have it for 40 its only $2 more and no hassle of driving bridge is also up to like 4$
Old 09-10-2016, 04:08 PM   #7
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkitchDC View Post
Are you using CBI if you do get the yearly ive been paying 6$ per package and with states getting so much that we dont this last year or two im going bankrupt for it lol

Its true though its like 38$ Cad for a figure if your in a hurry just order from toysonfire.ca or something they have it for 40 its only $2 more and no hassle of driving bridge is also up to like 4$
Yup, I use CBI, have had the annual account for the past couple years. I calculated out, if you get about 28 pkgs or more in a year, then it is cheaper overall to have the annual price. I might switch to non-account next year though, with exchange rate where it is and trying to cut back a bit, I might not be ordering that much. It's great for taking advantage of free shipping in the States though.

I'll probably order a few extras and put up a note once they are in for anyone who wants to take one. I'll put you at the top of the list, Stevefallen.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:07 PM   #8
Stevefallen
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
I'll probably order a few extras and put up a note once they are in for anyone who wants to take one. I'll put you at the top of the list, Stevefallen.
Thank you, I'll be keeping a eye out for when you post the thread.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:04 PM   #9
wedge1021
Mutant

I have one extra Walgreens Punisher at the moment.
Offering to a board member for my cost of $32 CAD plus shipping (or meetup if local to Niagara). PM me, first come first served.

The $32 price includes figure, state tax, partial package fee, and partial bridge toll. I did not get charged customs at the border this time through.

If anyone else wants one, I can order more. Have to do in orders of 2 at a time to get free shipping, and Walgreens has a limit of 2 per order.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:17 PM   #10
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Hmm. That's a decent thing you are doing thanks! I'd be in, but I'm wondering there is another Calgary person to share the shipping.

On another note, are you able to get Brainstorm?
Closed Thread