ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old Today, 05:20 PM   #7871
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Yeah my mistake with the Villains wave and Ursa Major wave.

I checked my order history and I picked up the remaining Ursa Major figs for under $20 each because I had a gift card.
No big deal. It happens.

On another note, anyone know how I could fix this? My stealth suit iron man came out of box with some glaring QC issues. I was thinking about returning and ordering a new one but I heard this figure is known for QC issues and I'd hate to get stuck in a return loop where I gotta keep ordering until I get one with no problems. Not to mention I'd end up being down money due to shipping fee's.

Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #7872
ghostlurk29
Mutant

I recall mine having the plasticizer issue where the pvc parts develop a powdery cover. Wipes away easily, but it may return.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:02 PM   #7873
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
No big deal. It happens.

On another note, anyone know how I could fix this? My stealth suit iron man came out of box with some glaring QC issues. I was thinking about returning and ordering a new one but I heard this figure is known for QC issues and I'd hate to get stuck in a return loop where I gotta keep ordering until I get one with no problems. Not to mention I'd end up being down money due to shipping fee's.

Just buy a crap tonne of em at once and then return for free (Amazon incompatible/not useful)
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:04 PM   #7874
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
I recall mine having the plasticizer issue where the pvc parts develop a powdery cover. Wipes away easily, but it may return.

Yeah I don't know if it is the paint or plastic but that version of the mold had a number of issues reported when released.

Mine is no great shakes, but I don't look at it too much since it is at the rear of the Iron Men display.
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote