ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 04-07-2022, 01:26 PM   #5111
Enforcer
Dark Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneoftheFetts View Post
I had an amazon pre-order from October that they just cancelled on the day it was supposed to be delivered. Its a shame since I could've pre-ordered somewhere else. There doesn't seem to be any available at retail from any other source either.
It's already marked as canceled? That's insane.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 01:37 PM   #5112
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
I had an amazon pre-order from October that they just cancelled on the day it was supposed to be delivered. Its a shame since I could've pre-ordered somewhere else. There doesn't seem to be any available at retail from any other source either.
What figure?
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 02:56 PM   #5113
OneoftheFetts
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
What figure?
Retro Symbiote Spiderman. I had a pre-order but they cancelled it the day it was to be delivered.
OneoftheFetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 03:59 PM   #5114
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Retro Symbiote Spiderman. I had a pre-order but they cancelled it the day it was to be delivered.
Don't take the day of delivery at face value. Oftentimes its dependent on stock totals. What likely happened is that Amazon didn't get enough shipments of Retro Symbiote after they've fulfilled the orders on the priority list. Them cancelling suggests that they don't expect to be fulfilled for some time.
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:23 AM   #5115
gman
Clonetrooper

I expected to see my Amazon order for my ML Captain America 20th Anniversary fig to be cancelled on its delivery date of April 12 but it's actually out for delivery today.
gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:39 PM   #5116
Webs
Man of Spiders

Does anyone know of any sites, preferably Canadian, that have Symbiote Spidey in stock for not a ludicrous price?
Received mine from amazon and the paint on his eye is messed up, I'd send it back but amazon is sold out.
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 12:17 AM   #5117
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Does anyone know of any sites, preferably Canadian, that have Symbiote Spidey in stock for not a ludicrous price?
Received mine from amazon and the paint on his eye is messed up, I'd send it back but amazon is sold out.
There arent any that have him for retail prixe.He's basically sold out everywhere and the only places that have him are for marked up prices. You're essentially SOL as to finding one for retail unless one of the big boxes restocks.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 10:31 AM   #5118
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Between Amazon and GameStop taking more pre-orders than they could fill, I had some pretty rough luck on my 3 considering I ordered within the hour of the pre-orders going live.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 12:50 PM   #5119
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Between Amazon and GameStop taking more pre-orders than they could fill, I had some pretty rough luck on my 3 considering I ordered within the hour of the pre-orders going live.
I wonder how they choose which orders they fulfill. There has to be some kind of method to their madness unless it's truly just random.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 01:35 PM   #5120
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
There are some Canadian sites like Outrun Collectibles and TF Toys that have him for preorder at retail price. Just hoping they actually get their stock in.

Bigbadtoystore.com has him for preorder with a release date of this month.

Just throw in a preorder and see what happens. If it doesn't come in stock, most of these stores will refund you (just don't choose NMC, lol).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote