ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 04-26-2017, 05:31 PM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
Marvel Figures, Vehicles & Roleplay 30% Off at Toys"R"Us April 28th - May 4th

All Marvel action figures, vehicles and roleplay are onsale at Toys"R"Us for 30% off from April 28th to May 4th!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Flyer May 2.jpg
Views:	982
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	9681  

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:04 PM   #2
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Figures, Vehicles & Roleplay 30% Off at Toys"R"Us April 28th - May 4th

I wonder if the 12" Marvel Legends Deadpool will be 30% off when it releases on Monday May 1st?

What does the fine print say? I'll get my TRU to scan it and see when the sale starts Friday.

I'll try to price protect the recent Marvel Legends 6" figures I got too (Cyclops, Collosus and Old Man Logan). How does that work?
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:07 AM   #3
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Figures, Vehicles & Roleplay 30% Off at Toys"R"Us April 28th - May 4th

They will price protect you with their own sales up to 45 days according to the guy at the TRU store closest to me.

I had my hands on Deadpool today and it had a DNS at the till. They were nice to hold it for me until next week. Sadly the price was jacked-up $10 so he's $79.99 while the others are normally $69.99.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 07:26 AM   #4
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
They will price protect you with their own sales up to 45 days according to the guy at the TRU store closest to me.

I had my hands on Deadpool today and it had a DNS at the till. They were nice to hold it for me until next week. Sadly the price was jacked-up $10 so he's $79.99 while the others are normally $69.99.
Ok awesome. Wal mart Canada has Deadpool up for $69.99. So long as he's still in stock you can price match. I'm debating buying online right now but I would like to go in store to make sure I get a good box and paint apps.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:52 PM   #5
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
I wonder if the 12" Marvel Legends Deadpool will be 30% off when it releases on Monday May 1st?

What does the fine print say? I'll get my TRU to scan it and see when the sale starts Friday.

I'll try to price protect the recent Marvel Legends 6" figures I got too (Cyclops, Collosus and Old Man Logan). How does that work?
Where did you get the street release date for Deadpool 12 inch?
Was trying to looking for deals online but only focused on US sites thinking we'll not be seeing it until later like the previous 12 inch wave.
It it's next week then it should apply to the sale.
That would be sweet.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:06 PM   #6
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Where did you get the street release date for Deadpool 12 inch?
Was trying to looking for deals online but only focused on US sites thinking we'll not be seeing it until later like the previous 12 inch wave.
It it's next week then it should apply to the sale.
That would be sweet.
They told me in store, they even showed it to me.

It's available for preorder now on Wal Mart Canadas website for $70, so $10 cheaper than TRU. I'm either gonna price match this on Monday or hope that 30% deal applies.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:17 AM   #7
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

The flyer is now live on their website.

Seems like there's no restrictions in the fine print.

Hoping the X-Men wave with Cyclops and such is on sale so I can get some money back. If the 12" Deadpool on Monday has this sale on it I would be extremely happy.

Do I need to bring the items in to do the price protection stuff or are the receipts enough? Never done it before. I hope I don't get hassled.
Old 04-28-2017, 02:57 AM   #8
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:

Hoping the X-Men wave with Cyclops and such is on sale so I can get some money back. If the 12" Deadpool on Monday has this sale on it I would be extremely happy.

Do I need to bring the items in to do the price protection stuff or are the receipts enough? Never done it before. I hope I don't get hassled.
I seem to remember them scanning my toy as well as needing the receipt. I would just bring both.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:00 AM   #9
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
They told me in store, they even showed it to me.

It's available for preorder now on Wal Mart Canadas website for $70, so $10 cheaper than TRU. I'm either gonna price match this on Monday or hope that 30% deal applies.
Nice. I wonder if Toys R Us can price match and then get the additional 30% off.
Let's hope they keep the $69.99 price tag.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:15 AM   #10
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I seem to remember them scanning my toy as well as needing the receipt. I would just bring both.
Think it may depend on the particular Toys R Us store. I normally just bring in the receipts to my local Toys R Us and they are able to do the price adjustment.

I suggest you call the Toys R Us store that you are planning to do the price adjustment at and speak to their customer service associates. Ask them whether they will require you to bring the items in before a price adjustment can be done.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
groot, guardians, legends, marvel, starlord