ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 05-01-2017, 09:34 PM   #21
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Figures, Vehicles & Roleplay 30% Off at Toys"R"Us April 28th - May 4th

Found the 12 inch Deadpool today. Had to go to a 2nd Toys R Us and even they said this is the last one they had at the back.
So either my local Toys R Us were selling prior to May 1st or there's more in stock that the staff helping me couldn't find
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #22
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Figures, Vehicles & Roleplay 30% Off at Toys"R"Us April 28th - May 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Found the 12 inch Deadpool today. Had to go to a 2nd Toys R Us and even they said this is the last one they had at the back.
So either my local Toys R Us were selling prior to May 1st or there's more in stock that the staff helping me couldn't find
Stores only got 3-6 max. Most stores only 3. And with the sale going on making it only $55, it will go fast. It sold out on Wal-Mart Canada's website and it was $70 there.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:55 AM   #23
sebastianduhra
Clonetrooper

when they were on shelves I saw at least 6.

I had mine put on hold so they couldn't say they didn't have them in stock
sebastianduhra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:06 PM   #24
Sharkdog
Premium Blend

I was able to get my Legends Groot, Scarlet Witch and Falcon price adjusted today to get the 30% discount, at Oakville TRU.

Groot was ordered on the 12th of April (shipped on 20th) and the other two were ordered on the 23rd of April (shipped on 25th).
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
groot, guardians, legends, marvel, starlord