ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-27-2022, 01:18 PM   #5971
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Hopefully this isn't a comprehensive list if it is true. I just want to finish my Retro Spider-man collection, I just need a Vulture and Kraven, then I'm good. Unless they do a battle-damaged Spider-man... or a classic Daredevil...or a Chameleon...
DrPowPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:46 PM   #5972
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Come on man we just DID this for 3 pages!

But did everyone get to beat the dead horse??

I think I saw its' tail twitch!!!!

Last edited by canprime; 09-27-2022 at 01:49 PM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:49 PM   #5973
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPowPhD View Post
Hopefully this isn't a comprehensive list if it is true. I just want to finish my Retro Spider-man collection, I just need a Vulture and Kraven, then I'm good. Unless they do a battle-damaged Spider-man... or a classic Daredevil...or a Chameleon...

With Kraven coming up in that new movie he'll probably get a bunch of figures across MCU and comic appearances including cartoon retro.

Cartoon vulture on a retro card would be good.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 03:18 PM   #5974
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper

In continued ridiculous Toys R Us pricing, I've found the Spider-Man Spinneret 2-pack for 84.99, Knull-Venom was 115 I think
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 03:21 PM   #5975
random11
Convention Exclusive

missing/needed spiderman classic line (ie looks like the 90s cartoon):

chameleon, vulture (with the hair), a proper peter, a proper mj, aunt may, harry, norman, madam web, smythe with chair, possibly mutated smythe, morbius (blue hair and jacket), more accurate doc oc, kraven, spot, hammer head, tomb stone, spider slayers, venom (non cell shaded), and maybe carnage (although im pretty happy with the previous carnages but on classic card would be nice), a proper armoured spiderman (not one based off of the ps4 game), doc oc spidey, and id also take a more cartoon accurate king pin and a more cartoon accurate hob goblin.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 05:38 PM   #5976
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphGrid View Post
In continued ridiculous Toys R Us pricing, I've found the Spider-Man Spinneret 2-pack for 84.99, Knull-Venom was 115 I think
Yup I saw both of those at TRU today as well as the Ned and Pete 2-pack for $84.99 too.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 09:27 PM   #5977
thecomiccookebook
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
So today was the day my Lizard was suppose to arrive for pick up as per my order confirmation. Well, still nothing. Plus, I check and order still shows preparing order.
Lizard is now at Walmart stores. At least my local store. Tons in stock, too.
thecomiccookebook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:00 PM   #5978
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
missing/needed spiderman classic line (ie looks like the 90s cartoon):

chameleon, vulture (with the hair), a proper peter, a proper mj, aunt may, harry, norman, madam web, smythe with chair, possibly mutated smythe, morbius (blue hair and jacket), more accurate doc oc, kraven, spot, hammer head, tomb stone, spider slayers, venom (non cell shaded), and maybe carnage (although im pretty happy with the previous carnages but on classic card would be nice), a proper armoured spiderman (not one based off of the ps4 game), doc oc spidey, and id also take a more cartoon accurate king pin and a more cartoon accurate hob goblin.
A spider-carnage would be essential too as that's the final big villain he faces off against.

Found these 3 spideys at 2 different Walmarts in Montreal today, glad to know they will be on shelves locally.

MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:14 PM   #5979
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
A spider-carnage would be essential too as that's the final big villain he faces off against.
They already made the perfect spider carnage/ben reilly. So personally I dont need them to put out a new one... and I also have the classic carded ben reilly... but yea for the people who missed the absorbing man one im sure they could make a new one with a new body mould
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 10:21 PM   #5980
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphGrid View Post
MSRP for marvel legends is going nuts everywhere. AF15 spider is 43$. So times 2 and we get the price of the spinerette 2 pack
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote