ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-19-2020, 08:29 PM   #2251
Superksian
Cobra Trooper
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

For anyone who is still interested in the black costume Storm, she is on Amazon https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B082LQM661/..._o8gXEb1BAV0DT
Superksian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:46 AM   #2252
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

I had been hoping my order might actually slip through and not get canceled, but finally today Amazon got around to canceling my preorder for ML Leader. But I can put in a new order from a third party seller on Amazon for a paltry $137 plus shipping
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 10:31 AM   #2253
gman
Clonetrooper

Early Marvel Legends reveal that was suppose to take place later today:
https://marvelousnews.com/252-26926
gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:22 PM   #2254
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

So glad to finally see a more vintage Electro. I’m pretty sure I’m in for the full if I can preorder the whole wave from a place like Canucktibles
Old 05-23-2020, 10:36 AM   #2255
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

Based on past tendencies, roughly how long do you think it might take before we see items like the Walgreens exclusive Moon Knight become available on ebgames.ca?
I wonder where that War Machine will appear in Canada. TRU, Walmart, EB Games or Amazon?
I definitely want those two, as well as Nimrod, which I’m pretty sure I’ll get regardless how he’s released (if it is indeed in that rumoured three pack, I won’t care who the other two figures are).
Old 05-23-2020, 10:53 AM   #2256
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Based on past tendencies, roughly how long do you think it might take before we see items like the Walgreens exclusive Moon Knight become available on ebgames.ca?
I wonder where that War Machine will appear in Canada. TRU, Walmart, EB Games or Amazon?
I definitely want those two, as well as Nimrod, which I’m pretty sure I’ll get regardless how he’s released (if it is indeed in that rumoured three pack, I won’t care who the other two figures are).
Nimrod will be a single release at the deluxe price point. As stated during the Hasbro Fan Friday event.

They also said that the deluxe price point was doing surprisingly well so expect more releases. Also the rerelease of a BAF in deluxe package will try and be spaced out more (approximately 18 months).

I am still trying to wrap my head around the size of the Haslab Sentinel. That preview shot of the leg with Jubilee and Wolverine would make it seem like from ground to knee will be about 10 inches!?!?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #2257
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Oops, my mistake.

Read it wrong. Nimrod is supposed to come with Fantomex and Psylocke in a 3 pack.
Old 05-23-2020, 11:53 AM   #2258
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Oops again.

They haven't confirmed either way how Nimrod is being released. Could be either a deluxe or 3 pack.
Old 05-23-2020, 09:20 PM   #2259
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Yeah - I've heard a lot of rumours that Nimrod is coming with Psylocke and Fantomex. Would make sense since she'll most likely be a repaint with X-Force colours and hasbro loves using the jacket mold that Fantomex would use. I'm an intermediate comic reader, but I don't get the relation for all three of these characters together in a pack? Whateves - I'll be happy if this is the case tho - would like to add to my X-Force display
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:51 PM   #2260
ironmanhulkbuster
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Nimrod will be a single release at the deluxe price point. As stated during the Hasbro Fan Friday event.

They also said that the deluxe price point was doing surprisingly well so expect more releases. Also the rerelease of a BAF in deluxe package will try and be spaced out more (approximately 18 months).

I am still trying to wrap my head around the size of the Haslab Sentinel. That preview shot of the leg with Jubilee and Wolverine would make it seem like from ground to knee will be about 10 inches!?!?
28 inches based on other sculpted Sentinels from SSC and Iron Studios. The 1:12 scale Legends figures measure up to the knee caps, expect the Sentinel to be close to 24-28 inches tall.
ironmanhulkbuster is offline   Reply With Quote