ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-28-2020, 05:35 PM   #2161
gman
Clonetrooper
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman View Post
Last weekend Red Hulk was popping up as in stock for pick up & snagged one. It was sitting in processing all week & I reached out to TRUs that if they could just cancel the order if they weren't going to fulfill the order. Then a TRUs employee called me and said he had one but since it was on sale, the best way to do this was to buy a TRUs egift card for the on sale price and then process it for store pickup today. Didn't hear from them so hope I didn't get scanned, but call display was a TRUs phone number.
Yeah, I'm an idiot. I wasn't able to reach anyone yesterday but today they said just to come in, I thought I was gonna get an email confirmation. Got my Rulk!
gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 04:55 AM   #2162
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
For 97 cents more (before tax) per figure, you can get all four of those figures and She-Hulk too on Amazon.ca as they're all readily in stock at this moment. Only Dr. Doom is not available directly from Amazon.

Mr. Fantastic:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07YFC8HRK/ref=emc_b_5_i

Human Torch:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07YFBYTZC/ref=emc_b_5_i

Invisible Woman:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Z8KY4PL/ref=emc_b_5_i

Thing:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07YFCP9BK/ref=emc_b_5_i

She-Hulk:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07YFBVZWT/ref=emc_b_5_i

While Walmart offers free shipping if you choose in-store pickup (and most Walmart stores are still open as they're considered to be supermarkets), if your Amazon order comes out to $35 or more before tax, you can get free shipping.

Just another option for anyone who really wants those figures.

Last edited by Eko123; 03-29-2020 at 04:59 AM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:46 PM   #2163
riderman
Master of the Universe

Aurora Walmart had 3 Grey Comic Exclusive Black Widow figures and one went home with me tonight. I was there for TP, bread and Hand sanitizers and found them hanging there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200329_195719.jpg (98.9 KB, 22 views)
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 07:44 AM   #2164
fjjr
Super Friend

Well, it might be that Red Hulk is available for "Ship-to-Home" purchases. If you add two Red Hulks to your cart and then switch it back to one, you can then go to checkout with shipping options. You still need to add another $3 to get free shipping, though. Apparently they have re-stocked the Star Wars Black IG-11. I ended up buying that. I noticed that they have the Marvel Anniversary Ultron for $14 also.

Hopefully these items won't be cancelled (I've had unfulfilled items from TRU before). Thought about buying another Red Hulk to hold on to just in case it eventually becomes "rare", but realistically I could save a lot more money by cutting down on what I buy. Also there is the scalper angle to it.

Last edited by fjjr; 03-31-2020 at 07:49 AM.
fjjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:30 AM   #2165
dawingster
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjjr View Post
Well, it might be that Red Hulk is available for "Ship-to-Home" purchases. If you add two Red Hulks to your cart and then switch it back to one, you can then go to checkout with shipping options. You still need to add another $3 to get free shipping, though
This loophole was discovered last week, in a couple hours they cancelled these orders. Worth a shot though.
dawingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:48 AM   #2166
fjjr
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawingster View Post
This loophole was discovered last week, in a couple hours they cancelled these orders. Worth a shot though.
Actually I first saw someone mention this loophole with the Heavy Infantry Mandalorian figure, which people were able to successfully order.

As I said, orders might be cancelled, but the difference now is that Red Hulk has been showing up more at stores for local pick-up over the last couple of days (at least in this area).

Also, before you had to use the link that some provided a few pages back in this thread to find the figure on the TRU website. Now, if you type in Red Hulk or Marvel Legends (I actually just search using Legends Series) the figure shows up on the site, when it did not before.

So, hopefully at least some people will get their orders filled.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:09 PM   #2167
fjjr
Super Friend

Just got an e-mail from TRU stating that the Red Hulk and IG-11 I ordered are being shipped. Looks like these are both sold out again.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:04 AM   #2168
random11
Convention Exclusive

Jubilee is back up at amazon
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 10:38 AM   #2169
Speeddetective
Red Shirt

Toysrus.ca has cosmic Ghost Rider up 47.97
Speeddetective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:46 PM   #2170
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

I got an email that the Red Hulk I ordered on Friday has shipped.

...Yesterday I got a little antsy and ordered another for pickup in Kanata in case my Friday order got canceled. Well, an hour after my first email I got another saying the one in Kanata is now ready for pickup.

It says I have 5 days to get it, if I just let the 5 days run out (I’ll wait to see if my shipment arrives without incident before outright canceling the pickup order) how easily is it to be refunded?

I don’t need a second one, and I’m sure there’s plenty of collectors in Ottawa looking for one.... but at the same time I don’t want to be charged for a figure I don’t ultimately go and pick up.
m.arndt is online now   Reply With Quote