ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 09-12-2016, 11:00 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Mississauga Collectors Expo 2016 is THIS SUNDAY September 18th

The Mississauga Collectors Expo is THIS Sunday, September 18th at the Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel – 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario from 10 am to 4 pm with FREE PARKING.

WWE Hall of Famer Charles Wright will be a guest at the Mississauga Collectors Expo. Throughout his career he was best known for his characters Papa Shango and The Godfather. Wright was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 2, 2016, under The WWE Godfather gimmick. He will be available all day for autographs and photos.

Also appearing will be Jeff Parazzo who played the White Ranger and Kevin Duhaney the Blue Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s and 90s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, Power Rangers, and tons of other toys, comics and collectibles.

Door Prize #1 - thanks to The Toy Trove - Transformers Legends Series - LG-23 Galvatron
Door Prize #2 - thanks to Ontario Collectors Con - Marvel Avengers Legends Agents of Shield 3-Pack
Door Prize #3 - thanks to Madhaus Toys - Action Toys Machine Robo Series Cy-Kill
Door Prize #4 - thanks to 3rd Robot Collectibles - Combiner Wars Onslaught with the Perfect Effect Upgrade kit PC-10 for Bruticus.
Door Prize #5 - thanks to TFcon - Transformers Monopoly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GodfatherWWE.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	9185  
Old 09-18-2016, 12:53 PM   #2
Stevefallen
Red Shirt
Re: Mississauga Collectors Expo 2016 is THIS SUNDAY September 18th

I wish I could have gone to this, with everything I'm looking for. It would have been nice to see if any of it was there.
Stevefallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:50 PM   #3
thunderboy
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevefallen View Post
I wish I could have gone to this, with everything I'm looking for. It would have been nice to see if any of it was there.
Know how you feel......had a major medical problem to take care of...first show I've missed in a long time, and I have missed the hunt for 6 weeks due to hospital stay....wish I could have made the show just to help me catch up......sigh
thunderboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:36 PM   #4
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Surprisingly the show wasn't as crowded as it has been in the past. It didn't feel as if attendance was as high for whatever reason, maybe it was the nice weather or people also had other pending issues to deal with.

There were some decent finds but I was annoyed at how expensive the NECA figures have now gotten ($35 to $40) compared to past shows when I could've found my want items for $25 to $30.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote