ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 02-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #11
crimbot
Red Shirt
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary

Thats awesome! If I didnt already have a party van, Id get that! But I dont have any more room for extras!! I'm even unloading a couple on here now. I may try to pick up those figures though if they ever make it to Canada. I have them all, but alas, they are from my "playing with toys" days.. and are a little worse for wear.. espescially the ones with the rubber heads!!
crimbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #12
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Seeing the pics of the old figs really brings back the memories. For what ever reason I was unable to get the origional four, but got yusagi yugombo and a fort soulder instead. Great idea for playmates to release them again...
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #13
JaySmith
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimbot View Post
Thats awesome! If I didnt already have a party van, Id get that! But I dont have any more room for extras!! I'm even unloading a couple on here now. I may try to pick up those figures though if they ever make it to Canada. I have them all, but alas, they are from my "playing with toys" days.. and are a little worse for wear.. espescially the ones with the rubber heads!!
Ditto. I definitely have more then my fair share of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys ranging from the Party Wagon, Turtle Blimp, and the Technodrome stored away in 2 large Rubbermaid containers. But given that most of the original toys and stickers have significant "play" wear and tear, I have to admit that the nostalgic packaging might have me repurchasing atleast the original 4 turtles after seeing the 25th Anniversary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in person while in Minneapolis.

I guess we'll see if they're ever released in Canada.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #14
Haggis
Kilted Crusader

I just picked up 50 or so old turtle toys. all loose and missing bits here and there, then they come out with these, and makes me wish i waited a bit.
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
Batman
Super Friend

IMO this is exactly how a 25th Anniversary should be celebrated. The TMNT guys seem to have a lot planned and they have the right balance of old and new figures to celebrate the brand. I think a certain company that makes giant transforming robot toys could take a couple notes from them.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote