ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 02-05-2023, 05:16 PM   #21
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald
Re: Star Wars Black Series 2023 Pre-Order Window Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Were they cards on the pegs with pictures of specific figures? If so, that's how some stores have displayed upcoming pre-orders, but each card is specific to a figure (or other item). Now, not every store has these, and not every item available for pre-order has a card.

Ultimately, the only way to make a pre-order at GaneStop in store is to look it up in the computer, and make sure it's still available for pre-order. There may be a card on the peg, but that doesn't mean it's still available.

As for pre-ordering figures from these upcoming waves that don't have pre-orders, those tend to just show up in GameStop stores without any warning. Considering how late GameStop usually is adding announced pre-orders to their site, I wouldn't hold my breath for them to start adding their own random pre-orders...
Yes, that's what I saw; they had green backgrounds with the figure pictures on them. And yes, to be on the safe side I'll just about the pre orders. The managers have been pretty cool about it whenever I ask, so I'm not worries about that. Still what a hassle man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
I guess you could still in theory "preorder" things from places like Gamestop.

I'm sure when they do orders they will get X volume from whatever they order from Hasbro and you just are reserving yours from that allotment ?

Or hasbro just sends businesses stuff and you still reserve one by preordering it ?

I dunno...
Agreed. Whatever the case, I'll just ask my local store guys to see what I can get. Ehhh, this is really annoying though!
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote