ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 07-28-2021, 12:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Marvel Legends Live Stream 7/28/21 ? What If, Zombies, New Vulture, Black Hand Ninjas

Marvel’s Fan First Wednesday for 7/28/21 just ended and we have a run down of the event.* The main focus was Marvel’s Disney+ What If… series.* Also shown were several single figure releases like Vulture and a Black Hand Ninja troop builder.* Read on for the pics, more detailed notes are incoming soon. Fan First Wednesday | Marvel Legends Livestream Showing in-hand Silvie images Photo Real tech going into wide use among figures they can fit it in with. What If? T’Challa Star Lord – Classic Helmet and Guns (Star Lord) in purple phto real deco Heist Nebula – Has » Continue Reading.

The post Marvel Legends Live Stream 7/28/21 – What If, Zombies, New Vulture, Black Hand Ninjas & More appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 07-28-2021, 02:50 PM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends Live Stream 7/28/21 ? What If, Zombies, New Vulture, Black Hand Ni

Damn that Hydra Stomper hits me right in the sweet spot. Definitely getting one, but might army build if it goes on deep sale.

Glad they were able to try and make the What If? figures screen accurate due to their animation style, unlike the Clone Wars figures. I agree with Dwight, please make a role play Captain Carter shield.

Love the look of Tigra and Binary. I can see Binary's accessories going to a Firelord figure in the future.

Love that Dwight said they have talked about vehicles for Haslab, with a shout out to the Quinjet!! Also 2 other possible Haslabs that are tall, but not deep??

Not crazy about the black Hand Ninja army builder.

Oh and the obligatory tease at the end is obviously Psycho Man.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 06:23 PM   #3
ghostlurk29
Mutant
Re: Marvel Legends Live Stream 7/28/21 ? What If, Zombies, New Vulture, Black Hand Ni

Nothing I'd preorder, but I'll probably grab Captain Carter and Strange (the cape looks great) if I see them at local retail.

No Moonstone buck for Binary is a shame. That Kate Bishop body is used way too often.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 07:01 PM   #4
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
Nothing I'd preorder, but I'll probably grab Captain Carter and Strange (the cape looks great) if I see them at local retail.

No Moonstone buck for Binary is a shame. That Kate Bishop body is used way too often.
At least with Tigra we get a new female buck, so we'll have years of female characters on that body to look forward to?!?!
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 07:49 PM   #5
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
At least with Tigra we get a new female buck, so we'll have years of female characters on that body to look forward to?!?!
I think Tigra has sculpted fur. It'll get some re-use, but its not the next Bucky-Cap.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote