ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 01-10-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
Pawnathon Canada
Red Shirt
Pawnathon Canada is looking for action figures and toys for our show!

Pawnathon Canada is shooting it’s second season and is looking for antiques and collectibles of all types. If you have a unique or valuable item, it is a great opportunity to show off a part of your collection and possibly sell it on the spot. The way the show works is you would bring your piece into our show on one of our event days in the beginning of March, where you would show it to one of our appraisers. If it was deemed interesting enough, it would proceed to our Pawnmaster’s room, where our Pawnmasters would talk to you about the history of your item and finally make you an offer. At this point you would be free to counter-offer and try to negotiate, or walk away. Our Pawnmasters are antique dealers and pawnbrokers specializing in different fields, so it is always possible to start a bidding war between them. We are especially interested in historical or unique items, especially those with a good story.

If you are interested in submitting an item, please fill out an application at www.pawnathon.com or contact me at info@pawnathon.com for more information.
Pawnathon Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
10incher
Super Friend
Re: Pawnathon Canada is looking for action figures and toys for our show!

Do we get free airfare to Toronto to bring our item if we are picked?
10incher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #3
slayback
Red Shirt

I have to say this show has been pretty awesome so far. I work in a consignment shop and saw one of our consignors in the show. kinda funny as they are nowhere as nice in person - lol.
slayback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #4
Robimus
Super Moderator

I haven't seen the show but I do suspect those of us in this line of collecting have pretty good ideas about what things are worth.

It might be cool to get on TV with an item for sure, past that I wouldn't hold out much hope for a decent offer.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote