ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 11-18-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
Hantei
Master of the Universe
25% off All Halo Figures & All $34.99+ Star Wars items at Toys "R" Us Canada

Starting tomorrow all Halo figures are 25% off at Toys "R" Us Canada. Also, all $34.99 and up Star Wars figures, vehicles, and role-play are 25% off. Unfortunately, clearance items are excluded. The sale runs from November 18th to November 24th.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	truhalo25.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	4768   Click image for larger version

Name:	trusw3525.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	4769  
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: 25% off All Halo Figures & All $34.99+ Star Wars items at Toys "R" Us Canada

Nice! Looks like it's time for me to go to TRU for some price adjustments!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:37 AM   #3
UltraPrimal
Super Friend
Re: 25% off All Halo Figures & All $34.99+ Star Wars items at Toys "R" Us Canada

What a coincidence, I was looking at getting those Anniversary figures. Damn, and I was hoping to save some money after this months video game purchases.

BTW, does anyone know if the figures are articulated? Cortana doesn't seem to be, but are the others pretty posable?
UltraPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
BTW, does anyone know if the figures are articulated? Cortana doesn't seem to be, but are the others pretty posable?
The Anniversary Series 1 figures are articulated. I think Cortana may be the only figure that isn't posable.

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 11-18-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:38 AM   #5
UltraPrimal
Super Friend

Cool, thanks.

BTW, has anyone found the Halo Anniversary figures at TRU? I went to my local one yesterday and they just had the Reach ones and some new Universe 3-packs. Of which, the only one I saw there that they had was the Master Chief 3-pack, which is sorta lame. It's barely a 3-pack. It's just slightly different incarnations of the exact same character. But yeah, no Anniversary figures as advertised.
UltraPrimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Omega Supreme
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
Cool, thanks.

BTW, has anyone found the Halo Anniversary figures at TRU? I went to my local one yesterday and they just had the Reach ones and some new Universe 3-packs. Of which, the only one I saw there that they had was the Master Chief 3-pack, which is sorta lame. It's barely a 3-pack. It's just slightly different incarnations of the exact same character. But yeah, no Anniversary figures as advertised.
Unless I'm thinking of the wrong figures, I've seen the Halo Universe 10th Anniversary figures at TRU London (low-poly MC, Cortana, Arbiter, tiny grunt, and ODST Dutch).
Omega Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
Cpl. Chrissandwich
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
Unless I'm thinking of the wrong figures, I've seen the Halo Universe 10th Anniversary figures at TRU London (low-poly MC, Cortana, Arbiter, tiny grunt, and ODST Dutch).
YOu are right...I have them all and Dutch is the only one you need to be careful of. I borken a hand off just getting him out of the package, and I very careful in depackaging.

Tags
halo, star wars, toysrus