ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 10-28-2020, 07:45 PM   #151
Rj64
Agent of Shield
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread

So with eb it's neca that's the problem when involving neca products such as the ninja turtles. Neca doesn't meet the demands and things often get delayed. The upcoming turtles are in the system and have been for a month but neca hasn't officially told them when they will be shipping them and therefore they haven't been taking preorders or putting anything on the website. Ive been going to my eb for a long time and know them well so they told me they'd call me as soon as the new ones are available and as soon as I find out I'll post it here. My guess is we won't see anything until the USA gets them and if that's the case it won't be until after the 12th of November.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 01:47 AM   #152
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
So with eb it's neca that's the problem when involving neca products such as the ninja turtles. Neca doesn't meet the demands and things often get delayed. The upcoming turtles are in the system and have been for a month but neca hasn't officially told them when they will be shipping them and therefore they haven't been taking preorders or putting anything on the website. Ive been going to my eb for a long time and know them well so they told me they'd call me as soon as the new ones are available and as soon as I find out I'll post it here. My guess is we won't see anything until the USA gets them and if that's the case it won't be until after the 12th of November.
That's good to know. I kind of figured that's the case.
To be honest. After getting April, Casey Jones, Leather Head and Slash. I don't know if there are anymore characters I would want other than Baxter Stockman Fly.
I grew up watching the Ninja Turtles but don't remember much of the show. Sure I'll get Splinter and Krang but I don't remember when the Tricerton was on the 80s cartoon. I remember them on the 2003 show and 2012 show.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 06:56 PM   #153
cloud
Master of the Universe

Caved in a placed preorders with Northmen Collectibles.
Only figure I couldn't get was video game Baxter. He's sold out.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:08 PM   #154
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Only figure I couldn't get was video game Baxter. He's sold out.
I saw they have the 2 packs listed for February 2021 along with the rat king/Vernon. So maybe they won't be released at eb until then either.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:58 AM   #155
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Good luck.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 02:54 PM   #156
Jamikaze
Red Shirt

Is there any other Canadian retailers that does pre-orders but does not charge immediately? I would place my orders with NMC but I can't afford to spend another $400 and just have it sit there knowing that I'm probably not getting these figures for a long time. I'm still waiting for my Metalhead and Casey Jones/Ralph pre-orders placed back in June. I just wish EB games would do preorders again for this line.
Jamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 05:17 PM   #157
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamikaze View Post
Is there any other Canadian retailers that does pre-orders but does not charge immediately? I would place my orders with NMC but I can't afford to spend another $400 and just have it sit there knowing that I'm probably not getting these figures for a long time. I'm still waiting for my Metalhead and Casey Jones/Ralph pre-orders placed back in June. I just wish EB games would do preorders again for this line.
You can preorder them through comic book stores via diamond. The new cartoon packs aren't listed yet. My comic store has got previous series in before eb. They just may charge a little more then eb. The ultimate baxter is on diamond but you need to get your order in by Sunday.

Bakter:
https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/SEP209091

Pirate bebop/rocksteady:
https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/SEP209092
Old 10-30-2020, 05:28 PM   #158
cloud
Master of the Universe

I also got my Bebop and Rocsteady set along with Metal from Taobao, China yesterday.

The Metalhead looks legit. looks and feels awesome.
Bebop and Rocksteady feels like KO quality sadly.
I don't tknow if the legit figures are also this flimsp.
The bicep joints are too weak, while the shoulder joints are very stiff. So the arm isn't strong enough to articulate the shoulders.... The plastic chains on Bebop is fragile. My cracked already... sad. Coz in package it looks legit
Old 10-30-2020, 05:28 PM   #159
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamikaze View Post
Have you tried Canucktable? Do they charge up front? They do cost $5 bucks more tho
Old 11-02-2020, 03:00 PM   #160
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Ebgames.ca has:
Casey/raph preorder
Metalhead preorder
Shredder/krang from cartoon series 2 in stock