ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
Clone Wars Animated Episode #13 Discussion Thread

Clone Wars Animated Episode #13 Jedi Crash airs on the CTV March 1st at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain and 7pm Pacific.

Please use the following thread to discuss Episode #13, but please do not discuss episodes beyond Episode #13 to avoid spoilers for those not wishing to be spoiled. Thank You.

The official Jedi Crash preview is here at the official Star Wars website.

Episode 13.jpgStar Destroyer.jpg
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
jacobot
clone179
Re: Clone Wars Animated Episode #13 Discussion Thread

Yay... An aired in Canada episode discussion thread! A lot of action at the beginning slowed right down after the crash... We were hoping they would be ewoks... Big trees and all.
jacobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
Robimus
Super Moderator

I figure this is as good a place as any to launch some AFN discussion about the Clone Wars Animated Series.

I'm going to try to post the discussion threads on a weekly basis, coinciding with the CTV Schedule.

Being that CTV is a national network available to all I'm going to favor them over Space at least for the time being.

So sit back, relax and check out some Star Wars tonight. This episode is written by Katie Lucas, George's daughter, and introduces Aayla Secura and Lemuriods(or Mygeetans if you prefer) to Clone Wars Animated.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
Robimus
Super Moderator

There was a lot of good stuff in tonights episode. The Capital Ship battle at the start was pretty cool.

The Lemuriod Planet itself was fun with the Pods, Strange Eagle headed creatures and of course the Lemuriods. Lots of Clones get killed, really all but the untouchables get offed.

Aayla's talk about her Master fits with what we know about Quinlan Vos and I love Ahsoka's constant snubbing of Jedi rules.

And maybe the Lemuriods are Mygeetans. Thats a thought I never considered before. The Elder mentions how they fled the war, and clearly the Clone Wars did stretch to Mygeeto as the world appeared in ROTS.

I'm big on the Lemuriods because I have a fanfic on the go with a Mygeetan as a central character

Anyway I can't wait for next weeks episode, but will. It will all be new to me now as I decided to wait for the CTV/Space broadcasts instead of using other means.

It was nice to see that Katie Lucas isn't as willing to overright the EU as her daddy is. Leaving Quinlan Vos's story as possible was a nice touch.