ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 08-24-2021, 04:14 PM   #941
usernameprime
Cobra Commander
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

I dont collect MOTU but I always wanted a Battle Cat and Panthor since I was a kid, this satisfies the Battle Cat itch and will totally be staying with my Joe collection.

Can't wait for Masterverse Panthor to release so Cobra Commander (maybe Storm Shadow) has a mount too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (72.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (81.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (53.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (45.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (60.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (68.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (82.1 KB, 9 views)
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:19 PM   #942
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
I dont collect MOTU but I always wanted a Battle Cat and Panthor since I was a kid, this satisfies the Battle Cat itch and will totally be staying with my Joe collection.

Can't wait for Masterverse Panthor to release so Cobra Commander (maybe Storm Shadow) has a mount too.
Wicked!
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:21 PM   #943
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Received my Snake Eyes with Timber today from Toy Snowman. Awesome figure, and Timber is incredible.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:22 PM   #944
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post

Hehe I put Maestro on my Battle cat.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 12:44 PM   #945
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

My local Walmart has done their reset. A lot of empty spaces but price tags for new items to come. Especially lot of empty space for Masters of the Universe products, including Castle Grayskull and the new Revelation figures. My concern is that I couldn't find any tags for GI Joe products. I looked in both aisles. They had some retro vehicles a few days ago but they're nowhere to be found now. There were two Classified Gung Hos over in the clearance aisle. It has me a bit worried that there seems to be no designated shelf space for GI Joe.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 12:51 PM   #946
Canukle
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
My local Walmart has done their reset. A lot of empty spaces but price tags for new items to come. Especially lot of empty space for Masters of the Universe products, including Castle Grayskull and the new Revelation figures. My concern is that I couldn't find any tags for GI Joe products. I looked in both aisles. They had some retro vehicles a few days ago but they're nowhere to be found now. There were two Classified Gung Hos over in the clearance aisle. It has me a bit worried that there seems to be no designated shelf space for GI Joe.
My local Walmart moved the GI Joes out of the action figure aisle and into more of the misc. aisle (so, next to trading cards and Hot Wheels and Minecraft toys). Same with the Ghostbusters figures. I haven't been in a day or two to see if there's any re-stock or a new organization to them, but it could be that they just aren't being lumped in with the rest of the action figures
Canukle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 12:52 PM   #947
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

if leaks are true, next general release classified figure will be early q1 January so not having shelf space for them now makes sense.

wouldn't be surprised if there are no more restocks of older waves either at this point.

also dont see any new movie figures being made to restock shelves considering how poorly received the movie was.

i dont know how the 3.75 line works

if leaks are true then im optimistic about the classified lines availability and ease of purchase. Cobra Island exclusives are the bane of this line.
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 03:36 PM   #948
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

Ah both replies make sense. It's too bad if they're not restocking as I never even saw the Lady Jaye and Flint wave at my local Walmart. Luckily I got them at a Walmart an hour away. And forget about redeco Duke.
This makes me think I won't be seeing the 3.75 inch Stalker and Cobra Trooper either. I will double check the Hot Wheels/Minecraft area next time but I'm quite sure my store didn't have any Joes there.

Last edited by Mudflap; 08-25-2021 at 03:39 PM.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 01:57 AM   #949
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

I got my movie storm shadow pre-order. The actual sculp itself is not terrible. The complete lack of paint apps and the bizarre yellowed storm trooper plastic colour are. wtf
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 05:30 AM   #950
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
I got my movie storm shadow pre-order. The actual sculp itself is not terrible. The complete lack of paint apps and the bizarre yellowed storm trooper plastic colour are. wtf

What? You don't like Hasbro taking out the middleman for you?

See they know yellowing is a problem with white figures so they decided to help us along with pre-yellowed figures. Now we don't have to worry about our figures yellowing at some point in time.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote