ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-08-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
Star Wars Animated Episode #14 Discussion Thread

Defenders of Peace.jpg

The second of the two part story arc, Episode #14, Defenders of Peace, is airing tonight on the CTV network.

The Official Preview is here

Can Anakin, Aayla and Ahsoka defeat the new Seperatist Weapon? Tune in and find out.
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
Robimus
Super Moderator
Re: Star Wars Animated Episode #14 Discussion Thread

I really enjoyed this episode minus a couple nit picky items.

I liked that Lurmen stuck to their beliefs for as long as they could, and the Jedi didn't force a more violent approach on them.

George Takei doing the voice of Lok Durd was a cool addition. We're starting to get an impressive list of guest voices in this series. Lottsa new autographs to get at the Con's

Lok Durd of course needs a figure now.

The Battle Droid cheer that rose when Lok Durd announced that he had a weapon that would kill organics but not driods was priceless. The shield generators were very mouse droidish, kinda cool. The Seperatist Alliance mention was neat and I liked their portable fortress deal they set up.

Wag-To and the Lurmen were still fun, still not sure about their accents. And really Aayla, with Anakin recovered, had no real place in the story. I would have liked her to have a more prominate role like she did last episode. She could have saved the day instead of Anakin, or with Anakin, or something. *shrugs* I just wanted a bit more for her from the conclusion of her first story.

Next week is looking very cool
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote