ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-25-2020, 05:29 PM   #1181
Webs
Man of Spiders
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

I spoke with a customer service person yesterday and tried getting my orders cancelled, apparently I won't hear back for 3-5 days.
I don't even care if I can't get the figures at this point, I think I'm done with this line, it's just been one disappointment after another.
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 05:37 PM   #1182
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Oh damn. I think I'm in the same boat then..

What is this 'manifest created' nonsense?

Has the item even being shipped yet?

I have no idea. I don't even have a manifest or whatever that is created. So that's new to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
I spoke with a customer service person yesterday and tried getting my orders cancelled, apparently I won't hear back for 3-5 days.
I don't even care if I can't get the figures at this point, I think I'm done with this line, it's just been one disappointment after another.
I feel the same way. It's pretty disappointing how Hasbro has been handling this line so far. Not even with just availability but what figures are in each wave. Hasbro needs to just pick an era and stick to only giving us teams from that era and cut it out with jumping around all over the place artificially creating longevity for the line. It's just frustrating.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 11-25-2020 at 06:07 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:23 PM   #1183
ghostlurk29
Mutant

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/111940

Yellow Ranger at BBTS. Not cheap with shipping, but if you order other stuff from them anyway might be worth while.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:34 PM   #1184
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
I did the same, this was a week ago.

Still have not heard anything and my order is in limbo. I hate Walmart.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:37 PM   #1185
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
What is Tforce?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Oh damn. I think I'm in the same boat then..

~snip

What is this 'manifest created' nonsense?

Has the item even being shipped yet?

They seem to be a last resort courier, I'm pretty sure they're one in the same with dynamex. Heard horror stories of people trying to get stuff from chapters, zara, even amazon. My buddy got a notif one time saying they "attempted delivery" but no note was left, I don't think they even bothered going into the complex. Straight up lying.

I'd say reviews speak for themselves:

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/tforce-final-mile-brampton

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/dynamex-mississauga
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 07:38 PM   #1186
MorphGrid
Cobra Trooper

Dynamex can go fuck themselves. They shipped one of my amazon packages to an address that was 2 blocks from where I am. The driver there must've been stupid to not be able to comprehend addresses. If not for the good samaritan that dropped it off to me, my package would've been in bum-fuck-nowhere.

Amazon thankfully refunded me and stopped using Dynamex with me.

Last edited by MorphGrid; 11-25-2020 at 07:41 PM.
MorphGrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:29 PM   #1187
Darkspecter
Red Shirt

So...when the Power Rangers Lightning figures were $10 at Eb Games (online only), I decided to buy 4 and I was hoping to get 1 White Ranger.

The mystery order did not disappoint! The following arrived in the mail today:

- White MMPR
- Red MMPR
- Lord Drakkon
- Blue Beast Morphers

I really thought the $10 ones were only going to be from the first wave, but since they are all cross reference, it can literally be any Power Ranger figure except their exclusives. I was so worried I was going to end up with 4 of the same figure. Lol

I do find it kind of funny they're now $20 for their Black Friday sale. If I knew you could literally get any random figure, I would have made another order when they were $10! I really feel like I hit the jackpot with what I got, though.

Last edited by Darkspecter; 11-25-2020 at 08:35 PM.
Darkspecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:38 PM   #1188
EpicLumpia
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
So...when the Power Rangers Lightning figures were $10 at Eb Games (online only), I decided to buy 4 and I was hoping to get 1 White Ranger.

- White MMPR
- Red MMPR
- Lord Drakkon
- Blue Beast Morphers

I really thought the $10 ones were only going to be from the first wave, but since they are all cross reference, it can literally be any Power Ranger figure except their exclusives. I was so worried I was going to end up with 4 of the same figure. Lol

I do find it kind of funny they're now $20 for their Black Friday sale. If I knew you could literally get any random figure, I would have made another order when they were $10! I really feel like I hit the jackpot with what I got, though.
The $10 sale also worked for in-store pick up. I was able to get MMPR White Ranger, MMPR Yellow Ranger and Lord Zedd for $10 each from the store.

Last edited by EpicLumpia; 11-25-2020 at 08:46 PM.
EpicLumpia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:43 PM   #1189
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post

- White MMPR
- Red MMPR
- Lord Drakkon
- Blue Beast Morphers

Wow! I would of bet money on you getting no fewer than 2 Shadow Rangers.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:57 PM   #1190
Darkspecter
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLumpia View Post
The $10 sale also worked for in-store pick up. I was able to get MMPR White Ranger, MMPR Yellow Ranger and Lord Zedd for $10 each from the store.
Oh wow, I didn't know that! The Eb Games I always go to only has 6 Blue Beast Morpher figures right now, so online was really my only option. Lol You got a great haul, too! That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
Wow! I would of bet money on you getting no fewer than 2 Shadow Rangers.
I was figuring a mix of him and Dino Charge Red, or all 4 of one of those two. Lol
Darkspecter is offline   Reply With Quote