ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-29-2018, 09:34 PM   #861
cli1ck
Articulation Junkie
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
Single release?
BAF?
MCU release?
The Thing or Silver Surfer as a single release (honorable mentions to Mysterio, Doc Ock and tiger stripe Wolverine)
Sauron for the BAF (Kingpin could possibly trump this but hasn't been released in Canada yet)
and I don't really collect MCU but either Proxima or 10th Red Skull
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180801_122351.jpg (93.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 20180802_145504.jpg (93.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 20180822_111837.jpg (97.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 20180822_112114.jpg (96.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 20180323_180030.jpg (99.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 20180323_181402.jpg (97.5 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by cli1ck; 12-29-2018 at 09:50 PM.
cli1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 01:50 AM   #862
Matty
Red Shirt

Just a general question- might’ve already been asked but I was just wondering where people generally go to buy their legends there has to be places out there that aren’t just Wal-Mart,TRU or EB that carry’em. My buddy and I stopped collecting a year or two ago bc of how hard it was to find legends, only started collecting again recently from finding a lone elektra at a random Walmart in the wild and I need some more figures for my tiny collection
Matty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 08:32 AM   #863
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty View Post
Just a general question- might’ve already been asked but I was just wondering where people generally go to buy their legends there has to be places out there that aren’t just Wal-Mart,TRU or EB that carry’em. My buddy and I stopped collecting a year or two ago bc of how hard it was to find legends, only started collecting again recently from finding a lone elektra at a random Walmart in the wild and I need some more figures for my tiny collection
Comic book shops and Amazon
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 03:59 PM   #864
Sharkdog
Premium Blend

Quote:
Check out some shops like Canucktibles.ca and NorthmenCollectibles.ca.

I think Canucktibles is online only right now, but Northmen has a location in Toronto.
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:03 PM   #865
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
For me, it’s really just those three. I occasionally get out to a comic book shop, but the bulk of my collection comes from EB (with the Edge discount) or TRU (45 price match for sale prices). Also Walmart, who seems to refuse to ever put them on sale where I live.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 02:25 PM   #866
Sharkdog
Premium Blend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
For me, it’s really just those three. I occasionally get out to a comic book shop, but the bulk of my collection comes from EB (with the Edge discount) or TRU (45 price match for sale prices). Also Walmart, who seems to refuse to ever put them on sale where I live.
You mean you're not interested in Misty Knight for 29.99?
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:14 AM   #867
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkdog View Post
You mean you're not interested in Misty Knight for 29.99?
Mine is a dumping ground for Superior Spider-Man. They have two full pegs of just him, boxes legit covered in dust, and still full price. I read about stores that already clearances the Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary stuff and I’m like, ‘I bet my store will do that, too, in the year 2037.’
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:33 PM   #868
Matty
Red Shirt

I know this is like a year old but did the Medusa figure ever get released in Canada?? I just found a Sue Storm recently I think she came out way before Medusa did and now I’m in search for this figure
Matty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:43 PM   #869
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Quote:
I know this is like a year old but did the Medusa figure ever get released in Canada?? I just found a Sue Storm recently I think she came out way before Medusa did and now I’m in search for this figure
Nope. Canada never got her, but you can get her for pretty cheap on ebay.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:46 PM   #870
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
No, Medusa never came out in Canada, at EB or anywhere else. She was a WalGreen's Exclusive that no one here carried. I had to order mine from their website and had it delivered to my sister in the U.S. She's still available at BBTS for $27.99 American so that's an option anyway.
Tonestar is online now   Reply With Quote