ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #101
Toystoretro
Red Shirt
Re: GameStop Policy Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
Chiming in on this discussion, every store I've made $5 orders with has fulfilled at least one order at some point (as mentioned almost never with anything high value, but occasionally something like a McFarlane, or one of Hasbro's 6" figures), so that's at least 7 locations (including the two now closed ones). No one's ever said anything about such a policy to me.
Speaking to that, I have four stores near me and I can always BOPS $5 Friday items, they?ve never been rejected. So it?s store by store, but for the most part the staff want these items gone, so why would they turn away sales?
Side note: With buying online to pick up, if it?s rejected that is because a staff member rejected it. It?s a manual process.
Toystoretro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #102
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

I should clarify that I have had whole orders cancelled because only one item was not available as well. Not just a single item order. Even with the manager who was awesome it happened.

Something to do with not being able to fulfill the whole order so the entire order was cancelled. Stupid, but I haven't done an online order to pick up in store for $5 Friday in a long time.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #103
EpicLumpia
Agent of Shield

From my experience you have to be vigilant when placing orders through BOPS with Gamestop. I had incidents where I never received a rejection email nor a confirmation email for pick up. The amounts ended up appearing on my credit card statement. I had to call head office to fix it.

Last edited by EpicLumpia; Today at 08:24 AM.
EpicLumpia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collectibles, figures, gamestop, return policy, toys