ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 04-24-2020, 03:32 PM   #2211
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
This is almost 100% the Amazon 2 pack.
I agree with you 100% because EB will get Alpha Flight 6 Pack, Stan Lee with Captain America shield, Scar Jo White Suit Black Widow Movie fig and the upcoming X-Men wave. Beside that before the pandemic they were selling the Monster Venom just like Toys R Us and Amazon!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:51 PM   #2212
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjjr View Post
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but the black-suit retro storm appears to be in-stock on toysrus.ca

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Marvel-Ret.../B414FBEF.html
It's back in stock, use code BREAK5-D965E2GDW2 for $5 off
Old 05-02-2020, 03:15 PM   #2213
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Does anyone here use Hasbro Pulse?
Do you get hit by customs charges?
Old 05-02-2020, 10:39 PM   #2214
fjjr
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
Does anyone here use Hasbro Pulse?
Do you get hit by customs charges?
I'm not sure it would be that great ordering from Pulse right now with the exchange rate the way it is.

GST/PST is included in the charge from Pulse so there is no extra customs charge. Actually, they charge tax on shipping, so I guess that would be extra (with all the free shipping options within Canada, I can't remember if you are charged tax on shipping in Canada).

You can see the shipping charges to Canada on the site - the shipping costs start at $20 US and increase based on amount that you purchase. It is really only worth ordering from Pulse if it is something you can't find anywhere else or you are ordering many items (since shipping charges max out at $30 for orders totalling over $100).

They don't seem to allow you to order items that are retailer exclusives in Canada, though. It seems that the Punisher War Machine figure was a no-go to Canada. I would guess they wouldn't allow something like the retro Mysterio either.

They do still have the Hydra Soldier figure in stock, so if you are interested in that you might be able to make an order from Pulse worth it.
fjjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 11:09 PM   #2215
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjjr View Post
I'm not sure it would be that great ordering from Pulse right now with the exchange rate the way it is.

GST/PST is included in the charge from Pulse so there is no extra customs charge. Actually, they charge tax on shipping, so I guess that would be extra (with all the free shipping options within Canada, I can't remember if you are charged tax on shipping in Canada).

You can see the shipping charges to Canada on the site - the shipping costs start at $20 US and increase based on amount that you purchase. It is really only worth ordering from Pulse if it is something you can't find anywhere else or you are ordering many items (since shipping charges max out at $30 for orders totalling over $100).

They don't seem to allow you to order items that are retailer exclusives in Canada, though. It seems that the Punisher War Machine figure was a no-go to Canada. I would guess they wouldn't allow something like the retro Mysterio either.

They do still have the Hydra Soldier figure in stock, so if you are interested in that you might be able to make an order from Pulse worth it.
From what I know the Punisher War Machine was sold exclusively at EB Games and also the Retro Mysterio so that would explain why Hasbro Pulse would restrict the selling of EB Exclusives to keep them Exclusive. Shipping is not cheap when it comes to Hasbro Pulse so it is best to buy from them if you have no other choice.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 06:33 AM   #2216
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
From what I know the Punisher War Machine was sold exclusively at EB Games and also the Retro Mysterio so that would explain why Hasbro Pulse would restrict the selling of EB Exclusives to keep them Exclusive. Shipping is not cheap when it comes to Hasbro Pulse so it is best to buy from them if you have no other choice.
All praise the border store.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 10:42 AM   #2217
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

Beast and Jubilee are in stock on toysrus.ca if anyone still needs them!
Also spotted the deluxe Black Widow, and the exclusive Deadly Origins one as well.
And they’re on sale too!
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 11:09 AM   #2218
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
Beast and Jubilee are in stock on toysrus.ca if anyone still needs them!
Also spotted the deluxe Black Widow, and the exclusive Deadly Origins one as well.
And they’re on sale too!
They look to be in stock then when you open their product page it shows out of stock.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 12:08 PM   #2219
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
And they’re on sale too!
Thanks, been waiting for it to go in stock for shipping. Ordered it and the Venom repaint.
I decided to skip the black outfit Retro Storm since I have the white version. I'm gonna hold out for a Giant Size X-Men first appearance version as the quintessential black outfit.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #2220
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Oh boy, here we go again. Amazon just canceled my ML Dark Beast preorder due to "lack of availability". Is this Hasbro nightmare ever going to end? This is probably my 5th Hasbro preorder that's been canceled since the beginning of the year...
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote