ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 08-23-2019, 09:00 PM   #1471
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Thanks for the info regarding that Hulk lifedragon99, now I can start focusing on the date that Hulk is supposed to be available on Hasbro Pulse.

Anyone heard when Hulk is supposed to be available on Hasbro Pulse? Last I heard was just ‘August’
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:23 PM   #1472
random11
Convention Exclusive

Pretty sure they have stock for each day. So there will probably be more tomorrow.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:31 PM   #1473
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Thanks for the info regarding that Hulk lifedragon99, now I can start focusing on the date that Hulk is supposed to be available on Hasbro Pulse.

Anyone heard when Hulk is supposed to be available on Hasbro Pulse? Last I heard was just ‘August’
August 29th
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 01:09 AM   #1474
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
August 29th
29th is for Pulse Premium Member early access.

Otherwise it's the 30th.

And only then if you're lucky I'm sure.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 05:06 PM   #1475
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Man. All these convention exclusives and all the hoops we need to jump through to give Hasbro our money lately is kind of bs. Trying to collect Marvel Legends, Power Rangers Lightning, Star Wars Black Series and Transformers is getting frustrating. How hard is it to just get product stocked in stores. You shouldn’t need to go to conventions or be a premium vip early access card member to order something online. I feel like this year in particular just seems like ice skating uphill for $30 worth of plastic. Anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 05:07 PM   #1476
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Man. All these convention exclusives and all the hoops we need to jump through to give Hasbro our money lately is kind of bs. Trying to collect Marvel Legends, Power Rangers Lightning, Star Wars Black Series and Transformers is getting frustrating. How hard is it to just get product stocked in stores. You shouldn’t need to go to conventions or be a premium vip early access card member to order something online. I feel like this year in particular just seems like ice skating uphill for $30 worth of plastic. Anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
See my posts where I was having a tantrum about getting the Walmart exclusive Captain America
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 06:01 PM   #1477
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Quote:
It’s such a mess. At least I wasn’t interested in any marvel exclusives, but eb pulls all their Wendigo stock and sends it to the expo? I’m not holding my breath for the power ranger 2 pack either.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #1478
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Grey Hulk reviews, hope you understand Spanish but it’s easy enough to get the gist

https://youtu.be/LyT-C-2bZVI

https://youtu.be/Eviw3FKFAYk
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:26 PM   #1479
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
I'm also sick of Hasbro's shit lately. I'm finding nothing in any store (Legends, Transformers, etc.), and EB is selling my preorders. Basically, there's no way of buying their products.

Luckily, I'm going to give up Legends, so that's one less hassle. I will still collect Transformers Seige and the occasional Power Ranger figure. But seriously, if this gets any worse, I'll be finished with their products altogether.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:35 PM   #1480
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

If collecting is that stressful, it can't be enjoyable. If you don't enjoy it then perhaps looking to something else that can be enjoyable is a smart move. I mean reading above that's all I'm getting, vote with your wallets and tell Hasbro, EB and anyone else involved to take a hike by not giving them your money.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote