ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-06-2022, 11:18 PM   #5851
Primetyme
Cobra Trooper
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Yeah sometimes you just gotta be persistent with them, try the live chat again, yeah give them a call, keep demanding where the item is, if you for sure placed the order and have all the documentation proving it, you have a right to know what is going on with the item you were essentially promised. '
Bad idea. Contacting Walmart support usually results into a cancellation. If the open ticket is not resolved after a period of time they "close" the support ticket and it results in the cancellation of the order.

Just be patient and hope it arrives. The other option is there is an in-store peg sku so just wait for it in-store until then.
Primetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 11:23 PM   #5852
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetyme View Post
Bad idea. Contacting Walmart support usually results into a cancellation. If the open ticket is not resolved after a period of time they "close" the support ticket and it results in the cancellation of the order.

Just be patient and hope it arrives. The other option is there is an in-store peg sku so just wait for it in-store until then.
I just don't understand how I am the only one here who has not gotten his order for Lizard yet. I did try the in store sku, but no stores have it.

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 01:02 AM   #5853
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

I got my Lizard and opened him just now. Nice. But Heads are a little too small and I wish his body was bigger.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 06:18 AM   #5854
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetyme View Post

THIS EXACTLY!!!!!!

I made that mistake with a couple items in the past few years and they all resulted in cancellations.

Now I stick to home shipping, and if something happens I wait, and then if it looks likely I won't get my item I call fully expecting to have it cancelled. Although that hasn't happened since I changed my purchasing habits with Walmart.ca
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 09:35 AM   #5855
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

One thing I worry about my Lizard order, if they do ship it in the next few days, I'll be away in a few weeks and I'm afraid it will arrive and I will miss the pick up deadline.

Worst case scenario, They are completely ignoring my order.

Old 09-07-2022, 10:34 AM   #5856
thecomiccookebook
Super Friend

On a positive note, Heretoserveyou.ca has the Venom / Knull two- pack, Peter / Ned 2-pack, Stealth suit and Iron Spider available now. Includes free shipping if wanted.
thecomiccookebook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 02:13 PM   #5857
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
Same thing happened with my Hawkeye and Kate Bishop. Said it was out on the first but still hasn't shipped. I'm guessing it's Amazon being Amazon and they haven't actually been released here yet.
My Clint and Kate got cancelled, have them at Gamestop still though.

And Silk and Ock were "delayed" I had two orders, one at a slightly cheaper made in August 2022, the first made in March 2022.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 02:20 PM   #5858
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
One thing I worry about my Lizard order, if they do ship it in the next few days, I'll be away in a few weeks and I'm afraid it will arrive and I will miss the pick up deadline.

Worst case scenario, They are completely ignoring my order.
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. For future Walmart pre-orders, I would highly recommend creating a user account to make it easier to track things.

Rather than speak to the Walmart customer service, do you have a direct phone number for the Walmart pickup department to which you had them ship the Lizard figure?

Like you, I had pre-ordered the Lizard figure and had them ship it to my store for pickup. However, I had received no e-mail indicating that it was ready, even though it had been shipped to my store last week. So, I ended up calling the store today. The first person I spoke to wasn't doing his job because he claimed the item hadn't arrived, even though both the Walmart website and the courier website clearly indicated it had been delivered to the store.

I called the direct phone number a second time and this time, the person was able to check my order number and verify it had arrived and was ready for pickup. I was able to get my Lizard figure this morning before the rest of the mall opened at 11 (as Walmart opens at 7 AM).

As others have suggested, sometimes you have to be persistent. Don't rely on e-mail and assume they're going to notify you themselves (Walmart is rarely that diligent). Also, don't feel hesitant about calling your Walmart store's pickup department number to bug them about it. As a customer, if your pre-order has already been paid for, you have every right to know the status of its delivery and get your item.

Good luck!

Last edited by Eko123; 09-07-2022 at 08:26 PM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 09:19 PM   #5859
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

The reality is you may never get your Lizard. Just because other people are getting doesn't mean you will. I've preorders from Walmart before and never had my order filled, over a year after. It sucks but Walmart online sucks and that's just how it is. I'm not saying you 100% won't get it but prepare yourself just in case. These companies just don't care like they used to anymore. Manufacturers, retailers whatever.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 10:23 PM   #5860
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Walmart finally got back to be about my live chat request and I want to know. Anyone who already got Lizard, did you get it exactly on it's in stock date and delivered on the exact date? I know for a fact, some Walmart orders I made, they never live up to most estimated dates. Sometimes they are early, sometimes they are late. But they told me to wait for the exact date it will be shipped out and delivered to store which is next week.