ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 04-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
Shdwknt
Red Shirt
Re: Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - April 25th at the Burlington Holiday Inn

The show was a blast.. seen a few repeat customers from last year.. and had a good time shooting the breeze with a few of the other dealers..

Running into a massive issue with the US Customs however.. didnt know about needing a broker and everything else to get my inventory BACK into the US.

At this point we have overstayed our welcome by about 30 hours. We should have been back in the US last night and I should be done MAYBE TODAY!
Shdwknt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #12
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon
Re: Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - April 25th at the Burlington Holiday Inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shdwknt View Post
The show was a blast.. seen a few repeat customers from last year.. and had a good time shooting the breeze with a few of the other dealers..

Running into a massive issue with the US Customs however.. didnt know about needing a broker and everything else to get my inventory BACK into the US.

At this point we have overstayed our welcome by about 30 hours. We should have been back in the US last night and I should be done MAYBE TODAY!
Maybe I should've bought more MOTUC from you instead of waiting until the 80's fig show in July.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collectible toy expo