ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 12-12-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Mega Blocks Super Megaforce

What's been released so far in Canada? What has only been seen in the US? Is Series 2 Blind Bags available?

Now that Mattel has acquired the company will Bandai back out for future Power Rangers items? I feel I must know.

By the way, what do you do when you wind up with a duplicate character you didn't want in the Blind Bags?

Also Series 1 spotted at Dollarama, still no idea what the codes are, but I've been searching. At least I got an X-Borg, just need to army build a few now. That Ultra Rare continues to elude me.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:38 PM   #2
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Mega Blocks Super Megaforce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
What's been released so far in Canada? What has only been seen in the US? Is Series 2 Blind Bags available?

Now that Mattel has acquired the company will Bandai back out for future Power Rangers items? I feel I must know.

By the way, what do you do when you wind up with a duplicate character you didn't want in the Blind Bags?

Also Series 1 spotted at Dollarama, still no idea what the codes are, but I've been searching. At least I got an X-Borg, just need to army build a few now. That Ultra Rare continues to elude me.
Q1) I believe only Series 1 blind bags, Super Megaforce ship, the 3 smaller Megazord sets and the TRU exclusive figure pack were released in Canada. Not sure about the US. Series 2 has not been released here yet.

Q2) Not sure.

Q3) I usually keep it for spare parts in case the figure I have breaks. Other people will either trade it, sell it, or use it for customs.

Q4) I have Super Megaforce series 1 pack opening vids. The code for each figure is in the description of their pack opening video. Here is the link to the playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...OqgOOimL_WVLQH

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 12-12-2014 at 10:17 PM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:03 PM   #3
Vorahk
Clonetrooper

At Tru I saw a 10 pack set of like 7 red rangers and 3 goons.
Vorahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:19 PM   #4
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorahk View Post
At Tru I saw a 10 pack set of like 7 red rangers and 3 goons.
Yep, that's the TRU exclusive Figure pack.

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Old 12-12-2014, 11:49 PM   #5
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

How many places still have the two Gosei Megazords or the Mechazord packs? I can assume possibly TRU, though I know they were clearancing a while back and maybe Real Canadian Superstore.

Should have picked those other sets up I suppose, but I wasn't much in the mood for more Power Rangers sets at the time.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #6
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
How many places still have the two Gosei Megazords or the Mechazord packs? I can assume possibly TRU, though I know they were clearancing a while back and maybe Real Canadian Superstore.

Should have picked those other sets up I suppose, but I wasn't much in the mood for more Power Rangers sets at the time.
Toys R Us is probably the only place that may still carry the Mega Bloks Gosei Grand Megazord set. Their sale/clearance price on that set wasn't as great compared to Walmart or Target.

I am not sure if you can even find the Mega Bloks Gosei Great Megazord and the Mechazord (individual zords) sets at retail anymore. The only places that I can think of that may carry them is Winners or London Drugs. They get older Mega Bloks sets in sometimes.

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 12-13-2014 at 01:09 AM.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:28 PM   #7
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
Toys R Us is probably the only place that may still carry the Mega Bloks Gosei Grand Megazord set. Their sale/clearance price on that set wasn't as great compared to Walmart or Target.

I am not sure if you can even find the Mega Bloks Gosei Great Megazord and the Mechazord (individual zords) sets at retail anymore. The only places that I can think of that may carry them is Winners or London Drugs. They get older Mega Bloks sets in sometimes.
Part of me suspected I should not have passed on any deals for those.

Oh well, I'll keep my eyes peeled, maybe try Giant Tiger and Superstore as well as Superstore tends to sit on toys for far too long before pulling out the clearance stickers.