ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 12-05-2016, 10:18 PM   #1
tfHunter
Mutant
Some stuff on amazon.ca

Noticed some stuff on amazon.ca that's on sale with free shipping: Neca terminator stuff for approx. $20, figuarts Bruce Lee for $40(got one , and also the figuarts Leonidas for like $77. Just thought I give a heads up.
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 11:14 PM   #2
EvilDeadZombie
Red Shirt
Re: Some stuff on amazon.ca

Thanks for post, thought about some terminator stuff but it's always felt too expensive.
EvilDeadZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:13 PM   #3
NorthmenCollectibles
Red Shirt

The NECA Terminator stuff is really amazing. Worth full price for sure and at $20ish it's a steal. They've done a lot to improve their articulation with the "Ultimate" line and each one comes with quite a few accessories. I'm pretty happy with all the Terminator stuff I've gotten from them, the only one that's a bit of a dud for me is the T-800 Exoskeleton but that was a much older release (he just has a hell of a time standing on his own due to how they designed his feet).
Old 12-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #4
tfHunter
Mutant

Yep, I agree with the terminator stuff. I would've gotten some, but i already got them before for the full price. I'm waiting for them to do an ultimate t-800 endoskeleton though. Was just thinking of it earlier today
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:31 PM   #5
EvilDeadZombie
Red Shirt

I should be getting Police Station Assault T-800, T800 Tech Noir as well as hero from the skies ash ($24.99) next week. Marvel legends are $15-$18 as well, going to be able to finish Absorbing Man.

Thanks again!
EvilDeadZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:48 PM   #6
mathewjohn365
Super Friend

Just an update to this; all month long Amazon.ca has had action figures on sale. Neca's stuff, DC, Hasbro, and Play Arts Kai just to name a few. I ended up with dynamic figure stands for $10 and got Barret for $113. Just do general searches to see what they have, "Neca" "Dc Collectibles" "Marvel Legends" "Play Arts Kai". Just a heads up Play Arts Kai Dc Cyborg was $70 last time I looked.
mathewjohn365 is offline   Reply With Quote