ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 04-10-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
cky_ibm
Red Shirt
Help IDing 80's Ghost Toy Line

Hello,

I'm hoping you can help me, I've been trying for years to ID this toy line. I've enlcosed a picture of the one Toy I've managed to find from the line (The photo came from another collector, so I can't tell you if there are any markings or not)

Basically this figure is from a toyline of Ghosts that were released somewhere between 1984-89. I had this toyline when I was a child and some of the details I can remember are the following.

-They were packaged on a blister card
-There were 3 Ghosts available (The Red Screaming Ghost, photo included, An Orange "Happy" Ghost, and a Green "Wrinkly Ghost"; imagine a Sharpei Dog)
-The ghosts all had symbols on them - The red ghost has a bat, and I think one of the other ghosts had a moon.
-The backstory on the package had something to do with the 3 little ghosts battling an evil Mother Ghost.
-The figures were available in North America, I'm from Canada, and the photo is courtesy of a collector in the USA.
[/url]

I hope you can help me. I've been searching for years for what this Toyline is called.

Cheers and Thanks in Advance!

-Ian
cky_ibm is offline   Reply With Quote