ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 02-17-2024, 12:22 PM   #491
Brent
Super Friend
Re: New Dollarama Action Figure finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
This is for those if us who live in Quebec.
I was at a Jean Coutu yesterday and noticed they had a lot of McFarlane DC figures. Some were as low as $9.99. So, if you're near one, check it out. I know that every pharmacy has a different lay out and selection, but you never know.
These were the Multiverse figures.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 01:58 PM   #492
4lott
Master of the Universe

I saw these a couple of months back too. I really cherry pick Todd?s stuff so I didn?t pay much attention. If they continue to receive new figures however I probably should. I?ve actually found a few Pops that my daughter was looking for there
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:23 PM   #493
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Not much at my local Dollarama. However they did have a massive amount of unopened cases on the top shelf. Didn't see much worth noting except quite a few cases of the retro ML 3.75", Spidey movie (Mysterio was already on the shelf) and the Power Rangers Megazords.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 07:23 PM   #494
prime
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Final Faction was actually a pretty fun little toyline. They even had a few animated episodes that weren't terrible (all things being relative of course).
Happy to see a fellow FF fan!
I enjoy them too - the mechs and turrets (with firing missiles) are well worth $1.50 with tons of troop building potential. I especially loved the flying robo-dog which came with a storeable chiaawawa. There was also a vehicle for baddies as well which was like a rolling boudler/scorpion thing.

The best part was that they were great practice for those who wanted to get into painting/customizing figures. At that price, you had little to lose if anything went wrong.
prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 05:42 AM   #495
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime View Post
Happy to see a fellow FF fan!
I enjoy them too - the mechs and turrets (with firing missiles) are well worth $1.50 with tons of troop building potential. I especially loved the flying robo-dog which came with a storeable chiaawawa. There was also a vehicle for baddies as well which was like a rolling boudler/scorpion thing.

The best part was that they were great practice for those who wanted to get into painting/customizing figures. At that price, you had little to lose if anything went wrong.

Yeah I just wish Dollar Tree up here had gotten more of them. I still pop in from time to time to see if they got anymore.

Definitely was one of the best "surprise" lines of the last couple years.

Oh and welcome to actionfigurenews.ca !
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 04:54 PM   #496
FETT1
Agent of Shield

$1 Rama is a dead source now ..
FETT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 04:55 PM   #497
Brettyd
Red Shirt

Not sure if it?s been stated, but about a month ago I found one of those big McFarlane dragons.
As far as MOTU, I got the battle armour he man and skeletor and Hordak, ram man, clamp champ, and stratos.
Brettyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 05:11 PM   #498
4lott
Master of the Universe

Only saw those dragons at one location in the west isle of mtl. I’m sure they were available at others but at that price they were probably scooped up really fast
Old 03-17-2024, 02:21 PM   #499
Brent
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Only saw those dragons at one location in the west isle of mtl. I?m sure they were available at others but at that price they were probably scooped up really fast
Didn't see any downtown or in the east end. Would have picked one up but not a priority.

Noticed that Eaglemoss collections have been showing up in BC and Ontario. Never seen them at my stores and I understand that holds for Quebec as a whole for the DC line.

Any GN drops lately?
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 03:45 PM   #500
4lott
Master of the Universe

No new graphic novels. Keep hoping for more MOTU but it seems it’s run dry. I know that other masterverse waves have been showing up at Ross and Five Below in the states so I have the slightest glimmer of hope