ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-29-2023, 06:32 PM   #3071
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesperino View Post
Yea I have been hesitant to order from pulse in the past but with so many preorders available right now, splitting the cost with a pal, and the chuckles preorder came up, it was a no brainer. I wasn?t going to get the bubble but when someone posted how easy it was to just make a new order and cancel the previous, I jumped on it.

It was super easy and it?s fantastic being able to bundle so many exclusives into a single purchase to save on the shipping.
Totally, totally agree! I've just finished re-loading all my orders into one nice big fat money saving shipment, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canukle View Post
No prob! Some other retailers like Disney will leave you stuck with duty, but at least you can order whatever from Hasbro fairly easily. If only shipping was a little cheaper, though
Amen to that. Not sure if anyone here has done this, but I'm going to write them and ask them if they'd consider a Pulse Canada. Yeah, we're a small market, but still...we'd buy more if it were easier to get these things from them, I'm sure of that much.
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 07:33 PM   #3072
wesperino
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeltJohnson View Post
Totally, totally agree! I've just finished re-loading all my orders into one nice big fat money saving shipment, lol.

Amen to that. Not sure if anyone here has done this, but I'm going to write them and ask them if they'd consider a Pulse Canada. Yeah, we're a small market, but still...we'd buy more if it were easier to get these things from them, I'm sure of that much.
Either that or give Canadian pulse premium free shipping.

I would join if that was the case.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2023, 08:29 PM   #3073
Canukle
Clonetrooper

Same - would join if shipping was free for Canada. Hell, I?d join if it was even a discounted flat rate or something
Canukle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 06:57 PM   #3074
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

I asked already and they said no plans for Pulse membership with free shipping for Canada.

Also, I'm in Hong Kong right now. Hoping to find Chuckles at TRU...haha. The TRU happens to be near where I'm staying.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 08:01 PM   #3075
Realboss
Super Friend

They actually mentioned in one of their videos last year that Flints head sculpt was modeled after Lenny's likeness minus the beard
Realboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 11:16 PM   #3076
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
I asked already and they said no plans for Pulse membership with free shipping for Canada.

Also, I'm in Hong Kong right now. Hoping to find Chuckles at TRU...haha. The TRU happens to be near where I'm staying.
I'll ask them anyway in order to keep the pressure on, lol. That and I'll suggest a discount as Canuckle stated; any shaving off that rate would be a Force-send!
Old 08-01-2023, 04:47 AM   #3077
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Wow! They have Grunt, Tunnel Rat and Desert SE out here in HK already. They also had Chuckles, but I chose to get the Starkiller set since I already had Chuckles preordered. Didn’t have room to get much cause my son wanted a Predaking so fhat and .my Starkiller will basically take up my carry on luggage space. Still heading to Japan. If I was on my way back already, i would have probably got all the Joes. They had all the Star Wars exclusives as well as all the Target exclusives.
Old 08-01-2023, 11:02 AM   #3078
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald

Quote:
Wow! They have Grunt, Tunnel Rat and Desert SE out here in HK already. They also had Chuckles, but I chose to get the Starkiller set since I already had Chuckles preordered. Didn?t have room to get much cause my son wanted a Predaking so fhat and .my Starkiller will basically take up my carry on luggage space. Still heading to Japan. If I was on my way back already, i would have probably got all the Joes. They had all the Star Wars exclusives as well as all the Target exclusives.
Did you get Grunt at least? :-)
Old 08-01-2023, 05:49 PM   #3079
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

No unfortunately. Space is limited. It was a collectors paradise and nightmare at the same time; seeing all those toys and not being able to get them all.
Old 08-01-2023, 08:37 PM   #3080
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald

Quote:
No unfortunately. Space is limited. It was a collectors paradise and nightmare at the same time; seeing all those toys and not being able to get them all.
Oh, I feel you on that! I felt exactly the same on a trip to Tokyo back in '08; there was so much to process that it still blows my mind to this day.