ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 03-07-2021, 10:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
McFarlane Toys Zack Snyder?s Justice League Pre-Orders and Some Clearer Photos

Pre-orders have gone live on Amazon for some of the new Zack Snyder’s Justice League DC Multiverse 7″ Scale Figures coming from McFarlane Toys. They are listed for release in January 2022. Included are the following: McFarlane Toys DC Justice League Movie Steppenwolf Mega Action Figure – $39.99 McFarlane Toys DC Justice League Movie The Flash 7″ Action Figure – $19.99 McFarlane Toys DC Justice League Movie Darkseid Mega Action Figure – $39.99 McFarlane Toys DC Justice League Movie Aquaman 7″ Action Figure – $19.99 We’ll update » Continue Reading.

The post McFarlane Toys Zack Snyder’s Justice League Pre-Orders and Some Clearer Photos appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 03-07-2021, 10:46 PM   #2
Ksteel
Mutant
Re: McFarlane Toys Zack Snyder?s Justice League Pre-Orders and Some Clearer Photos

Yes. Finally a Klingon figure.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 11:59 PM   #3
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: McFarlane Toys Zack Snyder?s Justice League Pre-Orders and Some Clearer Photos

I wonder if there will be a wave2.
with a normal costume Batman, ver.2 Wonder Woman with new head sculpt, sword and shield
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 01:08 AM   #4
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I wonder if there will be a wave2.
with a normal costume Batman, ver.2 Wonder Woman with new head sculpt, sword and shield
I really hope they improve on Wonder Woman. That first figure is so off from her movie look. The 6-inch figure from the Mattel line had a better and more accurate headsculpt. Just look at the likeness (not perfect, but pretty damn good).

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 03-08-2021 at 01:16 AM.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 01:14 AM   #5
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I really hope they improve on Wonder Woman. That first figure is so off from her movie look. The 6-inch figure from the Mattel line had a better and more accurate headsculpt.
I think to each of their own. The paint job from both companies was not able to bring out more Gal Gadot.
Surprisingly the best likeliness in the mass retail toy lines was the Jakks Pacific 20" big figs Wonder Woman.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 01:20 AM   #6
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I think to each of their own. The paint job from both companies was not able to bring out more Gal Gadot.
Surprisingly the best likeliness in the mass retail toy lines was the Jakks Pacific 20" big figs Wonder Woman.
Yeah, but it's still better looking than this. Which Wonder Woman were they modeling this figure after? Wrong hair and face. That Mattel figure still looks better. You can see Gal Gadot in the face sculpt of the Mattel. Mcfarlane is just generic

Last edited by ssjgoku22; 03-08-2021 at 01:22 AM.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote