ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Canadian Action Figure Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 08-12-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Winnipeg Clone Wars Interests.

I have gotten a tiny bit behind on Star Wars collecting, but that's always the case when collecting something as vast as The Star Wars Saga toys.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has spotted any remainders of the 2012-2013 Clone Wars figures, of the following which I am most interested in.

Ahsoka Tano in Scuba Gear
Training Super Battle Droid
Clone Trooper Phase 2 Armor
Aqua Battle Droid
Clone Commander Wolffe Phase 2 Armor (Nerfed Articulation Aside these figures are still ok for display I guess.
Clone Commander Fox Phase 2 Armor
Republic Commando Boss
Captain Rex Phase 2 Armor
501st Legion Clone Trooper
Battle Droid
Darth Maul

If you've seen them in the Winnipeg area, at any RCSS, TRU, Wal-Mart or even local Comic Shop (That is not overpriced insane *CoughCOACough*) Please let me know, I'd like to complete what little there is left at Retail these days before I start checking local comic shops to finish off the 2008-2011 stuff I'm still missing.

Happened to have noticed any Winners, Giant Tigers or the like with these in stock also let me know, or even perhaps think of me. I'll be attending the Iacon North Fan Gathering August 24th on the Saturday and am always open to trades. Most of my sales items will be at the show.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
savnguyen
Red Shirt
Re: Winnipeg Clone Wars Interests.

Dammit Al, if I seen this post earlier, would of gotten most of that list for you. Are you going to be at the Fan Gathering this weekend?
savnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Winnipeg Clone Wars Interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savnguyen View Post
Dammit Al, if I seen this post earlier, would of gotten most of that list for you. Are you going to be at the Fan Gathering this weekend?
Yes, I'll be there.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote