ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 09-26-2020, 04:30 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
New G.I. Joe Classified and Retro Official Pics, Pre-Orders Going Live at 5!

Pre-Orders are going live at 5 PM East for all the goodies revealed today at Pulsecon Day 2. Grab your sets for the next wave of Classified, more Target Cobra Island Figures, and Wal-Mart retro line below!* We will update with full official high res pics here later today.* Good luck everyone! Sponsor Links: Dorkside Toys, BigBadToyStore, The ToySource, The Chosen Prime G.I. Joe Classified Partial Wave 3 Zartan Cobra Trooper (mainline) G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly (Target) Cobra Viper (Target) » Continue Reading.

The post New G.I. Joe Classified and Retro Official Pics, Pre-Orders Going Live at 5! appeared first on HissTank.com.

More...
Old 09-26-2020, 05:26 PM   #2
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight
Re: New G.I. Joe Classified and Retro Official Pics, Pre-Orders Going Live at 5!

So I am guessing Cobra troopers should be plentiful but everyone will be fighting for vipers in a few months.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 05:32 PM   #3
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion
Re: New G.I. Joe Classified and Retro Official Pics, Pre-Orders Going Live at 5!

Hasbro Pulse only allows one of each Classified preorder. They are all sold out at the moment.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 06:19 PM   #4
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Yeah it is somewhat good news that at least these two should be widely available at retail.

As for the CI exclusives, well.....
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote