ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 09-27-2015, 06:41 PM   #11
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme
Re: Action Figure Expo 2015 is THIS WEEKEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
I actually looked for you, but wasn't quite sure if I ever found your table. There was a table with 2 guys at it, and a blue bin off to the side that had a "glob" Jabba (but no frogs that I could see)... was that you? Both guys were talking to a customer so I didn't want to interrupt.
Sorry we missed each other but I was in the 3rd row wearing a black Darrell Dixon Walking Dead T-Shirt. I will be at the show next month in Thornhill, perhaps you can make it there.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:04 PM   #12
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Oh I didn't know there was another show coming again so soon - which one is this? I may check it out, although I spent a boatload of money on NECA Alien and retro/vintage figures today and may not have scrounged enough cash by then, lol.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 07:24 PM   #13
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
Oh I didn't know there was another show coming again so soon - which one is this? I may check it out, although I spent a boatload of money on NECA Alien and retro/vintage figures today and may not have scrounged enough cash by then, lol.
It is called Toronto Toy Fair and it's on October 25 at the Thornhill Community Centre. Check out www.ontariotoyshows.com for that and other listings. Hopefully you can make it.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote