ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-16-2023, 10:30 PM   #3511
Zanth
Super Friend
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Great shots! Snakes Eyes. I really enjoy seeing pictures of collections and yours is nicely displayed and well lit.
Zanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 11:50 PM   #3512
MC Culla
Cobra Trooper

Amazon.ca officially cancelled my delayed EELs today.
MC Culla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 11:59 PM   #3513
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanth View Post
Great shots! Snakes Eyes. I really enjoy seeing pictures of collections and yours is nicely displayed and well lit.
Thanks I'll have to post pics of my updated Joe display soon
Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 11:59 PM   #3514
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Culla View Post
Amazon.ca officially cancelled my delayed EELs today.
That sucks. Sorry to hear that
Old 10-17-2023, 04:59 AM   #3515
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Great set up Snake Eyes.

I am still kicking myself about that Cap Shield. I have all the others, but I wasn't big into the Role Play stuff when it came out so I missed it.

I'm hoping it gets a re-release down the road like Star Lords helmet did this year.

What kind of lights are those on your shelves?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:11 AM   #3516
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Great set up Snake Eyes.

I am still kicking myself about that Cap Shield. I have all the others, but I wasn't big into the Role Play stuff when it came out so I missed it.

I'm hoping it gets a re-release down the road like Star Lords helmet did this year.

What kind of lights are those on your shelves?
Thanks Canprime.

It was actually the first roleplay item I bought. I won a big poker game so I bought that and the Dark Phoenix/ Cyclops two pack. I had just started getting back into collecting and I had no idea how rare that two pack was.

I can't think of the name of the lights but I bought them at Canadian Tire. They come in a pack of three with a remote. The nice thing was all of the lights will work off one remote. The downside is they take batteries so I have to consistently replace them. I don't turn them on to often. I was actually able to put one inside of the dome on the cosmic Ghost Rider so it does light up.

The desert diorama is where my HISS is going I actually put some of the lights in some section and then put the blast effects from Scrape Iron on top of them so they light up.
Old 10-17-2023, 10:31 AM   #3517
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
Thanks Canprime.

It was actually the first roleplay item I bought. I won a big poker game so I bought that and the Dark Phoenix/ Cyclops two pack. I had just started getting back into collecting and I had no idea how rare that two pack was.

I can't think of the name of the lights but I bought them at Canadian Tire. They come in a pack of three with a remote. The nice thing was all of the lights will work off one remote. The downside is they take batteries so I have to consistently replace them. I don't turn them on to often. I was actually able to put one inside of the dome on the cosmic Ghost Rider so it does light up.

The desert diorama is where my HISS is going I actually put some of the lights in some section and then put the blast effects from Scrape Iron on top of them so they light up.

Nice.

Looks like some kind of puck light. I think I've seen them in store. Of course there are so many options for that now so..

I'm doing something big next weekend (29th) so I have almost everything boxed up and I'm sorting through so nothing is displayed right now. However once everything is said and done (hopefully) I will be putting my Classified figs and vehicles in the prominent display position for my collection. Just in time for the HISS to arrive (again hopefully).
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 10:33 AM   #3518
Shatterstar
Cobra Trooper

Seeing what Pulse charged me for Tripwire (shipping and taxes) makes me sad. I really am going to question whether I should get any more Pulse exclusives -- at least the ones of the more regular variety.
Shatterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 11:03 AM   #3519
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Nice.

Looks like some kind of puck light. I think I've seen them in store. Of course there are so many options for that now so..

I'm doing something big next weekend (29th) so I have almost everything boxed up and I'm sorting through so nothing is displayed right now. However once everything is said and done (hopefully) I will be putting my Classified figs and vehicles in the prominent display position for my collection. Just in time for the HISS to arrive (again hopefully).
Cool post pics when you are done. I'm curious to see your set up. The bookshelves are also from canadian tire. they were on clearence when I got them. they were about 50 a piece. I was going to build something custom but they were really cheap.

During the full force interview with Emily and Lenny. When questioned about the HISS Emily told Chris to set up another interview early to mid November so I am hoping to hear something by then. hoping we have them by early December.

Yeah Pulse is getting pricey with the exclusives. They really need to set something better up with Gamestop to preorder them. Even with bundling things together it still adds up
Old 10-17-2023, 11:52 AM   #3520
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post

Yeah Pulse is getting pricey with the exclusives. They really need to set something better up with Gamestop to preorder them. Even with bundling things together it still adds up
Yeah, I only buy if I can bundle up, but it's still pricey. The crappy part is that we won't know if it's going to be at Gamestop or not. Wish they would just outright say it's Gamestop exclusive for Canada.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote