ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 10-06-2020, 11:11 PM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Thanks to AFN member wedge1021 we now know that the latest Star Wars Black Series figure, Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper, has been released in Canada.

The 332nd Division Clone Trooper was found at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	68B3B1ED-8906-41C4-B22B-6FA2EB526AA0.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	12492  

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:37 AM   #2
Bman82
Red Shirt
Re: Star Wars Black 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Thanks to AFN member wedge1021 we now know that the latest Star Wars Black Series figure, Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper, has been released in Canada.

The 332nd Division Clone Trooper was found at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum
yup just got mine couple days ago. I knew it was in store but couldn't find it anywhere. I was hoping it still wasn't in the back but then found the full case of 6. Grabbed one and left the rest in the proper location. I felt very relieved to finally have it. Now just need Ahsoka and I can retire lmao.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	332nd Ahsokas Clone Trooper.jpg
Views:	1277
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	12493  
Bman82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 11:48 AM   #3
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman82 View Post
yup just got mine couple days ago. I knew it was in store but couldn't find it anywhere. I was hoping it still wasn't in the back but then found the full case of 6. Grabbed one and left the rest in the proper location. I felt very relieved to finally have it. Now just need Ahsoka and I can retire lmao.

I'm afraid of hunting for one of these, plus the rest of the Clone wars figures. Do you have the UPC Code for this?

Link for Amazon Exclusive Holiday Mandalorian
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 12:47 PM   #4
Bman82
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
I'm afraid of hunting for one of these, plus the rest of the Clone wars figures. Do you have the UPC Code for this?
UPC = 501099375475

its gonna be rough hunting for sure especially since these are exclusives. It helps that they have, from what I can tell, 6 per store but still thats not very many considering not all Walmarts will have them and the fact that most of these are the type of figure you can have more then one of especially if you are an army builder.

To be honest I know scalpers are frowned upon but for some people its worth spending the extra $10-$30 on a figure if it means no stress and hours of hunting saved. I myself have spent more then retail on a few figures because I knew I just wouldn't have the time to track one down in the wild before they would all be gone. At the time spending the extra cash isn't ideal but having the figure in my collection and enjoying it everyday when I see them is well worth it.

I do hope Walmarts restock once their first case of 6 is gone but that may be asking for too much.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:29 PM   #5
Drewton
Cobra Trooper

I cancelled my pre-order for this on WM US and I'm thinking I might do the same for the others, hoping to just find these in store instead. Although really this figure is so bad I might pass on it, I'll decide when I see it in person.
Drewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 03:41 PM   #6
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Stoctrack is great to see a case of 6 disappear within 30 mins of updating.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 09:50 PM   #7
Bman82
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewton View Post
I cancelled my pre-order for this on WM US and I'm thinking I might do the same for the others, hoping to just find these in store instead. Although really this figure is so bad I might pass on it, I'll decide when I see it in person.
The figures looks really good to me. And they symbolizes the respect those guys had for Ahsoka and really emphasizes what an amazing character she was. Plus im planning on displaying a clone wars Ahsoka with a 332nd clone on one side of her and rex on the other. Its gonna look sick lol.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:11 PM   #8
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

My local Walmart just put out the case of 6 today. Only went for 2 then debated about getting another.. and ended up leaving with 4. Normally I feel bad about taking more than 1 figure(especially for exclusives) and try to leave some to others but I had some cool ideas in my head for a display. Plus if I did leave more a scalper likely would have cleaned it out anyway and resold it online.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:23 AM   #9
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
Stoctrack is great to see a case of 6 disappear within 30 mins of updating.
You think you have it bad. The only Walmart that is closest to me that actually has the tag on shelf shows -6.

Link for Amazon Exclusive Holiday Mandalorian
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:03 AM   #10
Bman82
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
My local Walmart just put out the case of 6 today. Only went for 2 then debated about getting another.. and ended up leaving with 4. Normally I feel bad about taking more than 1 figure(especially for exclusives) and try to leave some to others but I had some cool ideas in my head for a display. Plus if I did leave more a scalper likely would have cleaned it out anyway and resold it online.
I know the feeling. And if i grab more then one i don't want to be spotted by another collecter or have to argue with someone. Having to justify my actions isn't something i should have to do nor want to do. The thing is if your intensions are good then get as many as you want. People are allowed to buy 20 troopers if they want to. Yes it sucks for everyone else but thats the world.. some people get what they want and some don't.. If you got their first and you have the chance to take what you want then do it. There is no law that says you can't.

Im feeling the itch to grab a couple more just because i'd love to have 3 next to ahsoka and rex. Just the visual of it would look amazing. Whats another $70 right? fml.

Tags
ahsoka, clone, trooper